Laughter Hours

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I caught the AMD analcyst....10 minutes before the "release" he's all AMD "overpriced", "no upside here", "buy it later lower"

Then as you surmized the thing initially POPS.....I thought the guy was gonna slit his wrists on the air

Freakin' great

Of course, here we sit an hour or so later.....

And AMD DOWN 7.5% from it's after life $6.38 high

So the douche was right....and the "C" was ------ah, nevermind

:lol: I actually turned the car off when Maria was screaming at the guy..."But You Just Downgraded it !!!!!".....

I loath that channel and stopped watching it on and off for years but some of their poodits and fem bots are dumber then a bag of hammers.....just gotta watch it.....with the exception of Cramit....can only take him in doses of seconds....amazing...the hobbit hasn't gotten one negative call since the inception of his show....Personally I think it's the same guy calling in "ala Mel Blanc" just changing voices.... BOO YAH SHEET

Well they found the little prick at his house....

Issue the Summons to the family now to attend court and fine them for reimbursement

A-holes

Sure seemed like that was the trajectory for this sordid tale once the boy didn't surface with the balloon.

My friggin' 3 year old has been home from preschool with a fever the past three days, and when I thought about that poor kid freezing and suffocating to death at altitude, I went and gave mine a hug.

Now, like probably a lot of people, I'm a little bit peeved....

Sure smells like a publicity seeking scam, doesn't it? The kid was hiding in a cardboard box in the attic the whole time? His own idea for 3 hours, really?

Maybe they could be charged with filing a false police report, or something.

I see these people came from a TV show. So you have irresponsible TV producers making a TV show out of showcasing irresponsible parents who use their children to obtain free publicity. Encouraged by the TV producers, the parents then continue on with their publicity stunts, using their kids still to do them. Speaking of rampant irresponsibility in our society, where is Shorty today?

Archived