Still In The Hamptons

Detroit and Shank MexDiego Battle for Title of Biggest Housing Market Loser

Thirteen cities showed a year-over-year decrease in prices for the month, led by a 8.4 percent haircut in Detroit home values and a 6 percent corte de pelo in Shank MexDiego.

Home values rose 10 percent in Seattle and 7.4 percent in Charlotte.

583791[/snapback]

Just a flesh wound.....come back and fight ya sissy....

post-1110-1180480346_thumb.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Property is in the blood for most investors.

It will be blood in the streets for most investors soon enough.. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Bringing down the house

More than 20,000 small investors have lost almost a billion dollars in collapsed property schemes. Helen Westerman and Ben Schneiders report on the plague sweeping Australia.

FOR many Australians, property is in the blood. Of all investments, it seems the most tangible, the most understandable.

But waking to headlines heralding the collapse of Estate Property Group and its finance arm, Australian Capital Reserve, this week must have seemed like a recurring nightmare.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/in-depth/bri...0205246997.html

The Blame Game has already begun for local peruvian retail investors (even though the market is still up 57% YTD :huh: ) who have been fleeced in the last couple of weeks.

They are up in arms screaming bloody murder, asking the government to intervene. The blogs are full of cries of help to big deep pocketed institutional investors to step up to the plate and save the economy, bla bla bla.

First blood, in my view.

Chinese regulators mastermind a soft landing for stock market:

Boomberg

UP-BurningParachute01000.JPG

583789[/snapback]

Guess we'll see if that works...

post-1110-1180477925_thumb.jpg

583790[/snapback]

they have so much money and the market cap of the chinese market is pretty small for them. i am sure they control it how ever they want ... agree or disagree ?

OK, here is a chart for you charters....AFFX... don't know much other than it's a biometrix. Could be an investment....seems like a bottom with room to run.. ;)

post-1110-1180472981_thumb.jpg

583785[/snapback]

good looking chart, how ever like some people NEVER buy airlines, i try to stay away from BIO anything. they just never did me well. i swear though DNA looks like a buy.

Chinese regulators mastermind a soft landing for stock market:

Boomberg

UP-BurningParachute01000.JPG

583789[/snapback]

Guess we'll see if that works...

post-1110-1180477925_thumb.jpg

583790[/snapback]

they have so much money and the market cap of the chinese market is pretty small for them. i am sure they control it how ever they want ... agree or disagree ?

583797[/snapback]

In a market where people pay above 25% rates to get leverage and are staking the all farm in the stock market it's hard to believe that a stamp tax increase of 0.2% will do anything.

The Blame Game has already begun for local peruvian retail investors (even though the market is still up 57% YTD  :huh: ) who have been fleeced in the last couple of weeks.

They are up in arms screaming bloody murder, asking the government to intervene.  The blogs are full of cries of help to big deep pocketed institutional investors to step up to the plate and save the economy, bla bla bla.

First blood, in my view.

583796[/snapback]

Seems like the death knell to the commodities cycle to me.

Deflation anyone?

Boy, will people be confused when US bond yields rise and inflation drops.

The Blame Game has already begun for local peruvian retail investors (even though the market is still up 57% YTD  :huh: ) who have been fleeced in the last couple of weeks.

They are up in arms screaming bloody murder, asking the government to intervene.  The blogs are full of cries of help to big deep pocketed institutional investors to step up to the plate and save the economy, bla bla bla.

First blood, in my view.

583796[/snapback]

Deflation anyone?

583809[/snapback]

It sounds like fun. Earn more, but spend less.

First blood, in my view.

583796[/snapback]

Deflation anyone?

583809[/snapback]

...uh-huh... like everything's crystal clear at the moment... :lol:

Archived