M2M for 7/17/06

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
someone posted the bradley turns last week I believe..was the next one this wednesday??

Ah, did someone say Bradley?

Oops, sorry

Bung

Let's all remember that the Bradley dates only claim to predict a turn, not the direction. If we be goin' down into it, then...... :o

Of course as Astral Mike says, sometimes a "turn" is just an intensification of direction.

Do I have all predictive bases covered now?

Oh yeah, it's Scam Week, so normal rules don't apply anyway.

If the hui breaks here I think PAL would be a good short. Watch if it breaks 7 area, short below that and put a stop at that days highs. Target 6. Below that 5.50.

Could bottom here of course so I would buy the dip if it held above 7 and rallies.

LEN bottomed?

Needle bottom midday turn around on volume right near the decade long trend line. Blowing out stops at 52 week lows before hand.

Buy on weakness above 39.90. Screw that below it. Target 35.

Could be a camel toe.

LEN bottomed?

Needle bottom midday turn around on volume right near the decade long trend line. Blowing out stops at 52 week lows before hand.

Buy on weakness above 39.90. Screw that below it. Target 35.

Could be a camel toe.

RYL announces second quarter earnings on Wed.

Recently builders are treated like one. One for all and all for one.

I was watching DHI last week, all builders were going down except DHI, it was either up a little bit or was going down less than the rest. Once they delivered their outlook for the rest of the year - they quickly caught up with the rest and gave what they owed price-wise.

LEN bottomed?

? Buy on weakness above 39.90. Screw that below it. Target 35.

Could be a camel toe.

I also remember TOL was decoupled from other homebuilders, 3-4 months ago, as they were buying their own stock back. They already -mostly- caught up with the rest of them . KBH also was buying. Perhaps for LEN guys, there are 2 more days left to unload what they have, and LEN is buying their own stock.

Archived