Blue Light Special

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crap. Too bad we didn't know about this before the open today. No brainer trade would have been to short GDXJ at the open.

:P

I think Eddie pumped earl commodities and gold the same day and Glide Path tonight called for 1300 in 8 weeks. He did call the ramp so who knows...all depends how they mess around with currencies...

I have a close friend who was a pit trader in chicago ( by close friend I mean we talk daily )

he is part of an active network of traders I would put in the same caliber as the great ones we have here.

he's not to shabby himself.

here is a short video that is circulating in the group.. note only 300+ views... not mainstream garbage...they pretty much are singing KW's ( and Doc's ) song

I found it compelling. I dug a little deeper and found that the RUT also had a gap fill (10/3/08 to 10/6/08) at the recent double top

( the RUT often leads up as well as down)

it's bear candy...so enjoy ...takes 2 min to get to the third presenter...he has the meat of the vid

TJ....nice work on Late Night Lost

Thanks....I bow to the Master

BTW....keep and eye on that idiot "Karen Finerman"....whose tag line should be...."I don't know"

Just count the number of times she says "I don't know"....it's UFB

And she manages $400,000,000 Give me a break!

I'm one of the unwashed masses and if I ever got tossed overboard as a galley slave I'd need $100,000 just to pay my healthcare bill for the next few years.

I particularly liked the line about "one hour a day" for trading.

Can't tell you how many family members tell me how easy it is to trade. They don't, of course.

That's why I moved out west.....

My taxes dropped about 35% this year in Vegas.If I kept my house in Jersey,I would now be paying 14k per year,Instead I am now paying less than $2,500.

And that 14k would be in atlantic county...one of the cheaper ones :unsure:

Hate to ask, but how much have you lost on the house. Can you dump it and get out whole, or nearly whole? Why not cut your loss? Still cheaper to rent than own there, right?

Archived