As good as it gets...buyer beware

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Story

It is what it is until- Professional Editon

December 28, 2009 By Lee Adler Cycle based stock screening data has had minimal changes over the past couple of days. Is this a case of not too hot, not too cold, but just right? Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

for sure, of course you are all Wondering just what does the Secret jickiss doolar-Gold Indicator Look Like this night? Of course you burn with desire to just know....realizing that this Indicator has never Failed....

sooooo, drum rooooollllllll,

here it Be: (trouble is dead ahead for doolar, and gold is ready to zooommmm UP) Poof!

post-1911-1262059839_thumb.png

Wow, stunning. Good pick TJ.

Pretty good, but my make believe girlfriend will always be Jennifer Love Hewitt. Man, that is one foxy brunette. Only a few more big trades and I will have enough money - someday she will love me!

I hooked up the new flat panel that I got for Christmas and I am watching a show on A&E called Hoarders. They are clearing out the house of a female hoarder and have found dead cats that have been buried for years under rubbish. OMG!

Wow, stunning. Good pick TJ.

Laura got run off a lot of networks because she was too honest in her reporting of the Iraq war. She is beautiful and smart.

Hey Jimi...finally...Bears win !....but I think Cutler is going to be the next Ryan Leaf and out of the league in three years. That guy Agalagadohdah (?)ain't bad....picked up from the Colts trash heap...bye bye Devin Hester

likely problems for common stock in 2010:

dollar has bottomed (vs. other faux like Euro and Yen, not vs. real value) ***

short-term and long-term interest rates both have bottomed

consumers remain flat broke busted with credit cut off, so sales and earnings growth will be hard for most companies

new supply via issuance of fresh common will increase, free cash for corps at these prices, amazing that $50 billion of bankster common was absorbed so well, others will not be as lucky but many will try

final desperate liquidation of retirement stock holdings for many average folk to survive, since their home equity is gone, their job prospects are hopeless, and they can't borrow any more

*** additional trillions printed only offset trillions destroyed by RE bubble burst, so net-net no additional inflation

I completely agree Shorty.

The Sheeple only have 1 asset left...their 401k which is already a 201k and will be a 101k after they borrow the maximum allowable amount.

Archived