The Publicists And The Handlers

just flippin through the channels after the market closed.it was some moron chick on oprah who wanted to put 40k on her credit card to have a wedding(she already has 25k in cc debt)

suzie ormond was trying to tell her"if you pay the mimimum payment on 40k,it will take you over 100 years to pay it off @ over $600 a month"

she said "i don't care,i want a big wedding,I want to remember this day forever"

she will remember it forever all right,thats how long she will be payin for it!I guess bankrupcy will bail them out just like uncle al bails the markets daily.

Hank -

I saw the same show and it left my jaw on the floor. While I don't really like Suzie Ormand, I will admit that most of her advice is pretty good.

As you know, if you continued watching, the excerpt above was followed by and even stupider biatch. This stupid whore ( a mixed bred between Asian, Black and god knows what else -- albeit fairly attractive, in a slutty way) wanted her husband to purchase and $800,000 house. The husband, a rather large homey that looked a lot like Shug Knight had his mind set on something more like $250,000. The dialogue went something like this:

Suzie: So you want to purchase and $800,000 house, do you know what you will need for a down payment?

Whore: No

Suzie: At least 5% or $40,000.

Whore: OH!!!!

Suzie: Do you know how much your monthly payment will be including taxes, insurance and PMI?

Whore: No

Suzie: Plan on about $6700

Whore: OH my!!!

I think you get the idea. In short, this twit, who is probably representative of 85% of the women out there had absolutely no comprehension about finances -- but she can sure spend it.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc, an absolute classic CapitalStool Gold Card offer. I think I will take you up on that just because of the huge laugh it solicited. Your intraday droppings were good today, keep up the good work. Its all Greek stool to me, don't have a clue how you time that stuff out. all the best, buddha

Archived