Year Of The Clone

What did Schiller have to say?

....and after failing to get any glowing bullmania out of him (as per fokker), maria asked him where HIS money was....he named things that aren't stocks....so she asked if he held ANY stocks....he said yes....you could just see her getting ready to pounce - she asked him to name some....he said something about an index fund thing, and an 'international value fund', and said it was a very minor, and sort of waved it off. she finally asked him where the safest place was to put money. he said cash.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At which point, Mariahh chortled "Cash is king, cash is king!"  Didn't matter why he felt that, or that he was obviously contradicting her bias-  the fact that a clich?/soundbyte presented itself was sufficient to completely derail her vacuous mind.

i'm having a tough time believing these folks like maria are all that vacuous. they see a lot of the same information we do. moreover, they see some of the strings (and guests) that get pulled behind the scenes. total ignorance would be sort of like al michaels not knowing that all the football games he'd ever broadcast had been rigged.

seemed like she seized on the soundbyte opp to salvage that moment, that microcosm of the facade. steer it back to the center, laugh a bit, maintain control, and move on.

Gold is long term, trying to day trade the stuff can get you burned easily...

Long term gold will explode way past the $400 US mark...

It is about "saving"...

If you need to pay your rent or buy pizzas thats where daytrading comes in...

Wndysrf that is a good theroy...

Where ever the biggest downward pressure is, that is where the most "prop" will show up... That is the most valuable info I've seen in a few weeks...

have to see how it plays out this week.

At which point, Mariahh chortled "Cash is king, cash is king!" ?Didn't matter why he felt that, or that he was obviously contradicting her bias- ?the fact that a clich?/soundbyte presented itself was sufficient to completely derail her vacuous mind.

i'm having a tough time believing these folks like maria are all that vacuous. they see a lot of the same information we do. moreover, they see some of the strings (and guests) that get pulled behind the scenes. total ignorance would be sort of like al michaels not knowing that all the football games he'd ever broadcast had been rigged.

seemed like she seized on the soundbyte opp to salvage that moment, that microcosm of the facade. steer it back to the center, laugh a bit, maintain control, and move on.

I have to agree. So I guess that just makes the whole thing filthy and evil instead of merely stupid. Glad I don't watch it more often that once every few months :)

Well, well, well-The End has it pegged about rite-we are going UP methinks to 915-25 over the next 2 to 3 weeks. Prechter tonite is hilarious-he still says down to 848-853 but he has another alternate and that alternate is 916-925-hell the end and I can do better than that-the guy seems to have gone completely off the rails lately. Look on POG I bought more GG at the lows and as it retraces I will add to my holdings-GG today traded over 1.3 million shares which is way over normal volume something is up with GG-could it be PDG-PDG was pinned today every time it hit $11.20 huge and I mean huge laddered bids came in at and just under the money someone wants it where it is-PDG cranked 2.91 million shares today again well over normal volume-keep your eyes on these two-also bought some PDG today. I believe this whole dump has been orchestrated so DA BOYZ can complete distribution get a rally going and short it all the way up for the big smackdown to come. Take todays action-they brought the market back from the dead zone and got it to close slightly positive-when with the wimpy volume they could have rammed it but they didn't-that comes tomorrow or Thursday. Watch and be careful if you're short-Trade Safe!

Technical difficulties from Arizona my ass!

Too funny, this is what I said on Intraday today:

the jackasses will probably scoff at him or quickly shuffle him off the set when he says:

"and then a terrible, terrible, first quarter"

If they (Crapvision) do I'll sit there with the same amusing cynicism as a farmer watching his hogs eat.

The interview was too real and scarey for them. They're coaching him on how to sugar-coat his forecast before coming on. :lol:

BTW, we're going straight down the crapper from here with only minor light brief bounces along the way. If you are not short or worse yet considering dongs you are smoking entirely too much crack.

Take a look at some real technical indicators. They're very nasty and getting worse by the day.

I'm watching my hogs eat, are you?

I'm will go longOnAnything, for it is my essence, my raison d'etre. Lately, I've been long puts, which sort of counts. Now I'm long a few calls. But the rhetorical question is interesting: one can be a bear sans shorting - wait for the bottom to fall out, and go long. Based on recent experience:

1- guaranteed 10% absolute gain in 2-3 trading days (much more if you do options)

2- more social acceptance

3- no more angst about the FEED and endless SWUPs and grinding down moves

4- everyone in the world is looking for bottoms, and willing to throw money at them.

5- Maria likes it

Such action assumes you beleive in the bear, but believe in the bullsh*t, too.

More on the genius of Crapvision guest Kevin Landis.

From the funds listed at First Hand mutual funds we get these returns over the last 2 years (12/29/00 thru 12/30/02)

TEFQX down 68.6%

TLFQX down 68.7%

GTFQX down 72.5%

TVFQX down 75.9%

A little perspection.

The QQQ closed at 58.38 on 12/29/00.

The QQQ closed at 24.63 today.

For the same time period the QQQ was down 57.8%.

The guy gets smoked by the QQQs and yet Crapvision is asking his opinion.

What, mass murderer Charles Manson doesn't do TV anymore?

Like Mark says, nobody could have predicted the madness that has followed the collapse of the bubble.

Guest AssMaster

Golds are retracing, so it's time for the broads to advance sharply. Once momentum in the broads slows, golds bottom and advance slowy. Then the broads roll over, the golds advance sharply and top out. Then both decline together. Broads bottom first, advance sharply. Golds bottom as broads advance slows. etc. etc.

Repeat as necessary.

RFMD looks like a good possible dong.

Archived