The Russian Revolution

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surely fuses are short on a bear board these days. My apologies if my extreme and demented sarcasm was taunting to any of my fellow bears.  Truth is its self flagellation, as the person i am really taunting is myself.  using sarcasm helps stave off the "episodes" .......  if the stool had a resident shrink, i would sign up..........doc may consider office hours... hey I love this place; bulls, bears and the cross dressers that swing both ways without conscience............. sorry again if i offended anyone. peace out stoolies................... :)

Not knowing you as well as I don't, Robin, I can sense certain underlying themes that give me a window into your psyche. But as even that most esteemed head shrinker Donald Rumsfeld has said, " As we know, there are known knowns... We also know there are known unknowns. ...But there are also unknown unknowns."

Budget priced expert that I am, I go right for the unknown unknowns. Saves all that second opinion stuff.

Given that your nickel is running out,

I think you'll find the most

comfort,

genuine understanding,

inner peace,

and mental clarity...

Right here....

elh. do you have a link for that? Pretty interesting but I don't really see how they are following money flows "accurately".

I agree that MSFT has been "prooped" up on purpose to give a false since of underlying strength to the market that must not exist. That is a card that will obviously turn at some point but I have seen many cases where timing this kind of info is extremely dangerous due to untracked derivatives which are controlling everything.

Especially with options expiration next week which will be a Dorsettathon.

Today on IDS someone mentioned the US embassy or something been attacked. Not one comment was made. If the market didn't care then nobody else obviously did either....including myself.

Just seems to give me a clue on how this mass psychology is working right now.......attempting to find some sort of puzzle piece that looks like it matches...

Some day stocks will stop moving all together imo and volatility will cause concrete slabs to be placed around stocks by hedging programs.

At that point you start watching 15000 new derivatives programs instead of the stocks themselves..

Some day, not today. Not yet but years from now possibly and after a crash which is coming guaranteed almost 100% it seems but playing it will be like surviving a dog fight in WW2 without a parachute.

Archived