Really weak-end thread Aprl 30th- May2nd

Specie- now those I am very familiar with-Thompson-couldn't hit a Bulls Ass with a Banjo, Grease Gun-locked up almost every time, Garand and M-1 variants superb, BAR- Browning automatic rifle automatically was assigned to the biggest guy in the unit cause the sum bitch was heavy-great weapon though!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Specie- now those I am very familiar with-Thompson-couldn't hit a Bulls Ass with a Banjo, Grease Gun-locked up almost every time, Garand and M-1 variants superb, BAR- Browning automatic rifle automatically was assigned to the biggest guy in the unit cause the sum bitch was heavy-great weapon though!

Brian,

Where did you serve?

TE,

You might want to introduce your children to your gun as early and as often as possible to reduce/eliminate the mystique. This should always be done under supervision. They should be instructed that the gun is always loaded (only unloaded guns kill people). It should emphasized that it is never to be pointed at anything that is not intended to be destroyed. They should be told it is never to handled without proper supervision.

As Brian pointed out, you should get some professional instruction, not only on the actual use of the firearm, but also as to the legal ramifications of such use. Firearms ownership is a huge responsiblity and should be approached as such by everyone in your family. A mistake here can very seldom be taken back.

Whether you own a friearm or not, everyone should instruct their children that if they are ever in a situation with other children and a gun of any sort is being handled, displayed or played with, they should IMMEDIATELY leave the area and tell an adult.

To add to the chaos, I am buying my first gun this week. I am or was a pacifist.

handgun?

Yep.

Had this combat masterpiece (stock picture). Came 'blued', had it chromed. Added oversize wooden grips. Love this weapon. (Bought for $68 in 1973 at age 21)

post-20-1083547023_thumb.jpg

Archived