B4 The Bell Humpday 3

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next stop for crude is $65..............then $95

Whose going to stop them? OBL?? Saddam? The Blue Helmet UN Squad?

"If oil goes any where near $95,

A busted economy will stop him.

Then, even his avid supporters will want to hang him."

.....If oil hits $95, the frenzy and chaos brought about will be used to whip  up folks to happily invade any oil country that so much as hesitates to hand over whatever we want.

That would be be true if we were already in the depression like in the early 40's.

Plenty of idle factories and workers.

We're at the top now.

We can only go down from here.

The foundation necessary to invade and conquer,

Will be washed away with government insolvency.

Buy, Buy, Miss American Pie.

Will become,

Bye, Bye, Miss American Pie.

Arafat's health reportedly deteriorating

Paris, France, Nov. 3 (UPI) -- Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat's health reportedly deteriorated Wednesday night, the BBC reported.

Arafat has been under treatment at a Paris military hospital for an undisclosed medical condition since Friday, the BBC said.

Palestinian envoy Leila Shahid said the Palestinian leader's health had suffered a setback, but gave no further details. Her statement followed reports in the Israeli media that Arafat's condition had taken a turn for the worse.

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20...73232-7713r.htm

TE:? I give up.? The only other thought was the pay that Vietnam soldiers were getting?? I really don't know.

Not even close. I will give it until the morn and reveal the answer should no one get it.

Another question. What does 5 to 1 represent. That answer is good for a vanity plate as well. I know that one as well.

Arafat's health reportedly deteriorating

Paris, France, Nov. 3 (UPI) -- Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat's health reportedly deteriorated Wednesday night, the BBC reported.

Arafat has been under treatment at a Paris military hospital for an undisclosed medical condition since Friday, the BBC said.

Palestinian envoy Leila Shahid said the Palestinian leader's health had suffered a setback, but gave no further details. Her statement followed reports in the Israeli media that Arafat's condition had taken a turn for the worse.

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20...73232-7713r.htm

I have been programmed since birth, to applaude that news.

no hilly clintler maybe not? but the one thing all office holders promise

is healthcare.so far they have not provided an answer.

if the trend remains up in cost for another 4 yrs joe 6 will be easy prey

for the social b.s. hilly tried in the 90's

joe likes free/ course 3 hots and a cot will be all joe 6 gets

". The US Government is EVIL."

Why do you think they call us the Great Satan. We are the antichrist.

This is true. When you consider that the latest war effort in Iraq has killed an estimated 100,000 Iraquis of which many are innocent woman and children, for a war that had no basis of fact, that broke every international law and supported by half of the American people...well yeah-you are no different than the German people and Hitler in the Second World War. The 'religious right' is so far removed from the real teachings of Christianity that it boggles the mind to imagine where their basis of reality comes from. Prayer and belief of a higher order should have strengthened their convictions towards erasing fears and standing up for human justice. And they should have known that the killing of a child in Iraq, is no less unacceptable that the killing of an American child for whatever reason. A FEAR BASED REALITY IS A SATANIC REALITY. America has exemplified the exact attitiudes of the "anti-christ".

The first person that explains what "trade in your hours, for a hand full of dimes" means, wins a Capitalstool Vanity plate. I know.

It's about the swapping of dime bags of heroin for hours of life.

"Your ballroom days are over, baby

Night is drawing near"

Death draws near. The addiction has run its course.

"Shadows of the evening crawl across the years"

"Shadows of the evening" are the addicts who roam the streets, looking for cash for a baggie.

"Ya walk across the floor with a flower in your hand"

The flower is a lillie, the flower of death.

"Trying to tell me no one understands"

An addict's plight is that no one understands the addiction and its call.

"Trade in your hours for a handful dimes

Gonna? make it, baby, in our prime"

Archived