Which Will It Be?

knew I should have covered this morning

But look what's happening to the VIX on this . . . um . . . rally.

mak'n me smile. Burn that fear off boys!

"Let me assert my firm belief . . that the only thing we have to fear is . . . . fear itself."

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily."

--Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman (who's DAMN glad to meet you) :grin:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every day this week, there has been a short covering spike.

Shorts continue to get mauled by Al Green's Wild Cornered Animal Propping.

Impossible for short interest to rise with this frequent jamming and propping.

I'd say the shorts are getting held back.

Maybe we go back up to the breakdown area, but not much further.....

Monday and Tuesday I had to be away from the screen and was only able to check in by phone a few times during the day. ?In retrospect, I wish I had something to pull me away from the UTTER FREAKING TORTURE of watching the intraday insanity of this market play itself out day by day. ?Alas and alack, here I sit, buffetted about on the dips and pops, meltdowns and stick saves, wishing and hoping this POS would do what I want it to do for crying out loud already g*ddammit! ?I need to cultivate some stomach ?for playing it like Oyster; at least then I'd have something to do! ?Meanwhile, I'm BTW short, eyeing Doc's cmaps and SG's wave counts and marvelling at Joe Sixpack's incomprehensible failure to crapitulate. ?Ugh.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .meditator.gif

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .rider.edu

As mentioned last night at close and in this mornings trough, rocket retrace now underway. Time to enter shorts sometime on Friday I suspect. After two straight high trin down days and hundreds of rocket shots over last year it takes no ghost come from the grave to tell me Al and the Robots are back gaming for the Spike.

Sizeable Macd divergence to 7850 which is around where breakdown occured. This would be my minimum target for this latest shuttle blast which yields 200 points off this mornings bottom, it could be reached as early as today or as late as tommorrow, who knows? See you guys later, buddha

It seemed like Rummy just implied that, OK they (Iraq) may be dismantling arms but, they are part of the terrorist network as well so, we will still attack. Is that the justification now?

Archived