The MIT Library Now Fully Endowed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPX 836, looks interesting,...this chart is slightly stale. maybe 15 minutes.

Also some congestion around 840

An interesting thing about fib lines that most already know.

Depending on the timeframe and where one marks the hi and low. One can get all kinds of fib numbers. For a quick look , I usually just throw a fib grid on the chart and look for matching ranges, congestion and res. & supp. levels...

post-3-1046707747.gif

SPY 15 minute

Last couple days have been saying that this chart period seems to be the "best match" for the recent action since 2/25/03.

Top or buying point........hmmmmmmmmm.

Things to consider............

1. Major cycle top printed.

2. Top being printed close to when a timing band is being printed (green horizontal dots).

3. Accumulation about to go negative, but still right above zero.

4. 1 minute SPY wave is down.

5. 5 mintue SPY wave is down.

Its either a top, or a getting close to a nice buying point for u 15 minute chart players....it all depends on your time frame.

post-3-1046708045.gif

After some zig-zags on the ST and a tight little loop on the ST, I think historical patterns favor a downside projection - but we are not in sufficiently overbought territory to rule out another funky loop up before a down leg

projecting +/- .15pts per hour for 10 hours on HOURLY SPY data:

my ST chart

image007.gif

and my IT Attractor

image008.gif

For those unfamiliar with my charts, an explanation can be found here. It focuses on daily data but is applicable to hourly by substituting hours for days in the trends, moving averages, lookback periods, slopes, etc

Guest BEARDRECH
1364 or 1380?

engine.asp?pri=&symbol=comp&indicator=34,,,;35,,,&dur=5m&freq=6&intr=&type=1&width=480&height=360&.gif

Regards,

Vesselin

bontchev

is there a nomenclature avalilable for those would-be trapezoids,degenerate(geometricall not pejorative) parellelograms,pseudo-rhombuses,angles and so forth??-

if there was a labeling system for the likes of us lurkers it would be very helpful;for example you could also algebraicize it for us by saying the top of P1 isa' prime and when it intersects c" it means *********;this labeling t would be like you giving us a third-eye something like a braille system on roids--by the way i thank u calling the goldies; i didnt act on it but ive put your insights into my thinktank reserving them for future action--

beardrech :blink:

Archived