Bye, Bye, Miss American Pie

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the 22 yr., freshly associated degreed FUN managers are in charge this morning...............

Painting the tape...............making sure Joe & Jane's Six Pack monthly Mutual Fraud Statement is up to snuff..............

News is Noise............

I agree...............sell all rallies....................

Good morning and good stool to all!

Your suctors and stoolwethers are posted! (yes, already :wink2: )

Intended schedule for intraday updates today is:

Anals 9:20 and 1:00

Stooltrading

9:35 (instant replay delayed of Anals 9:20)

10:45

12:15

2:00

3:30

Closing intraday wrapup in the Anals.

Last night the right reverend gladiator brought to my attention that Doc's emotional outburst yesterday may have hurt some feelings. All I can say is that if a cranky old bastard screamed at me, I'd figure it was his problem not mine. :lol:

Doc hopes you'll forgive him for the outburst. He would like to promise that it won't happen again, but we both know better, now don't we? :wink2:

After calming down, Doc decided that he was being stoolpid, and that it's ok if you want to post the opinions of other market letters. Just include a snippet and link to the source, (but not the subscription sign- up page.) and give your reasoning as to why you think it's right or wrong. Obviously, I'd like it better if you touted the Anals, and not someone else's paid service, but c'est la vie.

As to off topic posts, keep them short and pithy. If it's more than a paragraph, and the subject is worthwhile, start a thread in LOB, or whatever forum is appropriate. Let's restrict posts here to matters pertinent to short term trading.

Once again, Doc asks you to forgive his occasional angry outbursts, and hopes that you'll see fit to continue helping him build Capitalstool into the best website it can be.

Many tanks for your support!

Where can I find out on the site the proper way to attach files(charts) to messages?

If they're files that reside on your own drive, use the "file attachments" dialogue (while posting) to specify the file and it will be uploaded when your post is entered in the thread. If it's on another system, right click on the image, select "properties", then copy the url for the image (crtl-a then ctrl-c), and when entering your post in the thread, click the "IMG" button and past the url into the dialogue box.

Convoluted enuf?

Archived