If You Can't Stand The Heat, Get Out Of The Kitchen . . .

Betcha Bernanke becomes the next fed chairman. He's the kind of rock n roll maniac they'll want to choose as their last ditch effort to stave off the endgame.

The US Dollar

intraday.gif?s=NYBOT_DXY0&t=f&w=15&a=2&v.gif

Credit: http://quotes.ino.com

Gold

middlechart.chart?iInd0=na&iInd1=na&iInd2=na&sSymbol=GLD.FX1&.gif

Credit: http://cdchart.innovative-software.com

Did anyone tape Oyster's appearance? Fokker doesn't have access to Honey-I-Shrunk-the-Kids-Vision.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oyster - I've reviewed your posts from yesterday, and you called the bottom time and price perfectly. The 826 pivot, looking back at it, was a fulcrum/control point (I'm increasingly interested in Bezier and quadratic formulae in the market), which you correctly called also.Was this a wave call or based on volume/Put-Call ratio or some other consideration? I'm interested to what degree your system differs from Doc's and SG's, which I'm coming to understand. If you have the time, TIA. RB

The pattern sequence time for yesterday was laid out in the year zero......Monday by 10:30am EST told me the CIT turns for yesterday whether they would be highs or lows........and for today too..... then yesterday we have 2 courses......I said what I suspected it to be......and if not what it would be.....and the reference once known was the morning high at 826.50 and 827.....from then on it was down to my tools....Gann angle sliced nicely through on a time low at 817.75.......pt1.......oscillators/rsi......pt 2........reference am high 826.50 and 827 cleared....pt 3.......839 target on time 1550 pt 4........it's just sorting this chaos out in as logical manner as possible. :)

Very good, BARE. I too over the years have been fascinated by the parallels with the Roman Empire, starting with the debasement of our coinage in 1964.

I guess it all comes under the category of some things never change.

From AM Barfing.con

"investors began buying stocks on hopes the geopolitical environment would remain calm for the time being."

So that's it.

Hmmmm...Their followers will end up barfing all the way to the bank :grin: :grin: :grin:

I would like them to trot out a few of these "investors" Who are they?...What do they look like?...What kind of shoes do they wear?, How will I recognize one in the supermarket?

Betcha Bernanke becomes the next fed chairman.  He's the kind of rock n roll maniac they'll want to choose as their last ditch effort to stave off the endgame.

I suspect that too, GF. Talk about an unambiguous signal! If that happens, mortgage and pawn everything you own, and shovel commodities into the back of the truck till the springs break.

Oyster- We are honored to have you here at the Stool! Right stoolies!?

Stooltrading text updates at 9:30 AM (delayed posting from Anals at 9:15), 10:15, 11:15, 12:15, 2:15, 3:15. Mid day update at 1 PM and closing update in Anals of Stock Proctology.

Don't miss Suctors and Stoolwthers!

Phat- Great! 500 it is! Great! 500 it is!

Archived