Holding Over The Weak End

If these lawyers get their way, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act will be toast. I notice at the end of the article that they are also looking to represent execs who want to keep their huge bonuses they're getting for "doing God's work" after having been bailed out by the taxpayers. There was obvious injustice in the particular case they are representing. However, their interest in it sounds like it is only due to the fact that winning the case could result in bringing down the entire Sarbanes-Oxley Act, in order to help out their friends who are "doing God's work."

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/conte...opStories_msnbc

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have also been satisfied over the years with CNI as suggested by Dharmaeye.

The reports on the web and elsewhere that I have seen/heard indicate that the problem with Tungsten is only with 400 oz gold bars, not coins and smaller bars.

At the present time I have little confidence in banks and would not risk putting anything of value in a vault where I might not have 24 hour a day access.

Where do you and your family live? Which is more precious to you: your family or any gold that you might have? If where you live is safe enough for your family, why would it not be safe for some physical metals. You could have several caches around.

As far as confiscation, my feeling is that if it comes to that, we are in deep trouble, With globalization and with the Swiss giving in on some heretofor private information, why would there be any safety with gold stored half way around the world out of your control?

Just get the physical gold and act like Scrooge McDuck and feel good about it while we all can. It is very shiny and pretty afterall.

Archived