B$ The Bell, Moonday, Feb 2

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how much of this recent decline in the markets is from the realization that our pro-business Shrubmeister will soon be toast as far as the presidency is concerned? I find it amazing that recent polls only find him losing by a couple % points against Kerry- I don't know ANYONE who will vote to re-elect him- even my mother, who in past elections would support Charles Manson if he wore a republican button, is voting against him.

Where did that little 10:00 downdraft come from? What news release prompted it?

I know it couldn't have been economic news with any sort of negative aspect to it. That is not allowed. Did shrub lose his Hooked On Phonics Sing-Along Songbook?

Out of all my silver futures as of 9:49 @ 6.15

The ease at which they have been throwing the silver market around as of late

has me very concerned. We are fighting a monster here.

Doesn't appear the shorts are on the run as I thought.

Seems the matrix will not throw the bears the smallest of bones to chew on.

Who needs this shite. Nothing is what it appears to be.

I have grown sooo tired of the deceit and deception

President Bush sent Congress a $2.4 trillion election-year budget on Monday featuring big increases for defense and homeland security but also a record $521 billion deficit. 

To battle the soaring deficits, Bush proposed squeezing scores of government programs and sought outright spending cuts in seven of 16 Cabinet-level agencies.

News article

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's like taking a brown-bag lunch with you on an all-day shopping spree, to avoid those overpriced mall eateries.

"Pour on some more gasoline, boys! We'll DROWN this raging inferno!" :lol:

MGS,

You may be right. The plutocracy has already shown serious concern about the Democratic party race, openly showing its hand with blatant pro-Kerry and trash Dean orders to the media. People in very high places may either realize shrub may be a lost cause no matter what intensity of propaganda or may want to replace him themselves. Shrub is, after all, so stupid that he can just barely function as a puppet. This makes it very important to get a skull & bones type nominated by the democrats. No doubt influential string-pullers and big players within the "markets" are thinking this as well.

Archived