Testing, Testing

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...another low volume ramp though it was a little better than some of the last few weeks pathetic showing...still looking for that Wiley Coyote needle top to finish this moronic rally off...the consumer credit numbers are gonna force retailers to drop prices even more for XMAS....This is running on the trapped gas in Whiskey Haines colon....

I'm sure crapvision is dusting these off though...

and in other news Samoa switched from right side driving to left.

The change — which was made for economic reasons, to bring the country in line with its neighbors in New Zealand and Australia and so make it easier to import small, fuel-efficient used cars from those countries.

All well and good. They even declared a national holiday, but there's a catch.

" a two-day national holiday and a three-day ban on alcohol sales."

What kind of holiday is that?

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/0...tists-in-samoa/

As to the markets. I still say 11,000 before 8500. As long as there are no alcohol, cocaine or Zoloft sales bans on The Street.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- Total U.S. consumer credit fell by a record $21.6 billion in July, Federal Reserve data showed on Tuesday, while June's decline was bigger than previously thought.

July consumer credit outstanding fell at a 10.4% annual rate to $2.47 trillion, suggesting that households were shying away from credit amid rising unemployment.

anal cysts polled by Reuters had forecast consumer credit dropping by $4 billion in July. June's figures were revised to show a $15.5 billion drop, previously reported as a $10.3 billion drop.

Consumer credit has now declined for six consecutive months, the first time this has happened since the period from June 1991 to December 1991.

This is Not a Green Shoot.

Now that the Ditech cash out ream-fi machine has been cash for clunkered, we are seeing the house of card start to fall.

Saw two more homes in my neighborhood get "coming soon" for sale signs on them. Bizarre to see properties coming on the market in the Fall. Either these people MUST sell, or they are attempting to sell at a high price before it isn't possible to do that.

One properly on the market since January at $975,000.00 is now sporting a For Rent sign out in the front. This is the second time that the property has failed to sell. The owner kept it on the market for 9 months each time. That's alot of rental revenue that he won't be getting.

"Lost Money" ALERT

Santelli just Skull-f'd Eddie

RICK: "Regarding Inflation and Disinflation, Eddie, if you had $100,000 in a bank account which one would you want?"

EDDIE: (shocked look) "Uh....uh....the answer is obvious Rick.....but what I..." (Rick interrupts)

RICK: "You're not answering the question"

EDDIE: "Everyone knows the answer to that question....but what I am sayin'....."

RICK: "So which is it?"

EDDIE: "Rick, what I am trying to say...ummm....uhhhhhh....."

RICK: "So viewers, if you have a lot of debt then you want inflation.....(Eddie interupts)

EDDIE: "That's what I was sayin' Rick"

UFB !!!!!

CNBC Breaking News

Barrick to do $3 billion equity sale to pay-off remaining hedges

To take $5+ billion charge

CNBC starts screaming BULLISH BULLISH BULLISH !!!!

Great for gold !!!!

Great for Barrick !!!

EXTREMELY BULLISH !!!!

Trader Joe: You azzholes are kidding.....right?

Hanging in the Balance- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Tuesday, September 8, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The SPX heads for a test of the recent highs with some key indicators suggesting that the test will fail. On the other hand we have seen sell signals fail to “work” time and again in recent months. That’s how bull markets act. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

"Lost Money" ALERT

Santelli just Skull-f'd Eddie

RICK: "Regarding Inflation and Disinflation, Eddie, if you had $100,000 in a bank account which one would you want?"

I think the question was "which bank would you want?"

PEEK: "I'll take the one between my mattress and box springs".

ALEX: "Could you put that in the form of a question, please?"

PEEK: "Uh, OK ... what is a fiat sandwich?"

Archived