Remembering The Basics

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless Saddam's capture is somehow going to help people earn a living, pay off their debt, educate their kids, heat their homes and provide for their retirement -- then nothing has changed. Party on while you can cause there is going to be one hell of a price to pay soon. B)

What about creating the 3.5 Million manufacturing jobs lost?.............I guess his capture won't bring them back either.................

Woooooooowwwwzzzzzzzzzaaa

Ol`a IDS.

Looooonnnngggg Time no see :lol:

Depending on Stoolville for some quick intel- Rog you there?

Q: Which Investment Banks are repping Dial and Henkel in this cash merger?

Thanks in advance for the info.

stay nimble stay focused and hey smoke 'em,

so says I,

MERCILESS

I wonder if the 100dma for gold/euro could be important to the direction of the POG in months to come?

Wouldn't it say that gold is stronger than all fiat if it can hold above the present ?330 and maybe take out ?350.One thing's for sure,if you bought gold in euros in the last year,your max profit is 10% and it could even be underwater.

post-3-1071497493_thumb.png

Should get another stab at the 200-day on the HUI.

After Thursday's washout, I expect this attempt to be much weaker, since most are already out of these stocks.

200 day? :shocked

It's been bouncing along off the 50 day since March.

50 day = 221.11

200 day = 169.69

50 day wouldn't surprise me though.

Agree that much stronger hands remain in the market today after last week.

This could all have been MUCH worse. Imagine Saddam being captured during the day last Wednesday. Then we would have tested the 200 day!

Whoops. There goes the dolor.

Gold having none of the stage-managed political crap. Probably still worried about the economic stuff.

If they can't hold the dollar up after all this hype and arm waving, it will be time to start singing, Goodnight Irene. Last man out the door, turn off the lights. :unsure: B)

News? Was There Some News?

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. Doc gives his commentary as well, with illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Archived