Proprietary Trading Programs

We just completed wave 1 down of 3 today and started on 2. We are in A which should at most reverse at 815-20. You will then see a B wave down and a C wave up.

LAST TIME TO LOAD UP ON THE SHORTS ON THAT C WAVE UP. Short at 815-820 or forever hold your peace.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daytraded the april 850 puts bought em' at 64 sold em' at 68.5 and should be crossing right now at 61.5.

Don't follow me. I drink windex.

Edit got em' for 60.5.

Posted the above at 4 pm today.

Still short! B)

Whose still short other than PileDriver??

Brian4? Did your 821 get hit??

Merciless? You still alive??

Yeah, Dollar Shorts are getting eaten alive. Cannot out-trade the Bank of Japan, who is busy buying the U.S. Peso.

Did 821 on the spx get hit today? Is that your question for Brian? I can answer for him.

NO, 821 did not get hit today. :grin:

I have some long term gold shares,but the charts are now awful.I may purchase more when we get back to October lows.

I like GG,GLG,DROOY,RGLD.

would like to look at DAX, FTSE charts, but they do not come up on bigcharts.com.

where do i find them? :grin:

thanks

Anything is possible - even in OE racket week, but the long term is still down until proven otherwise. People trying to daytrade and second guess the day-to-day moves are getting blown away. Could have covered today; in fact covered half my KLAC at the low and will wait to short more (if it gets ramped higher) the H&S pattern still in play on that one with a target of 25 on the downside (max upside to the neckline of 36ish. If it gets back up to the neckline will short again, if not will let the other half ride and cover later. Still holding my full shorts in QQQ, C, JPM etc; including SPX, SOX, DJX. Closed out half my long-term puts on DJX and SPX at 82% profit. Will let the others ride until the downtrend is decisively broken to the upside since indicators still show market is headed down.

Thanks End-pretty hard to get stopped at 821 with a close of 804-Yup End, Piles and I the 3 amigos - still short. Nice intraday reversal by the gold stocks even tho the metal was down-If they move up tomorrow I would say the pain is behind us. Trade Safe!

For what it's worth Bob Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker of the Marketimer, who's been seriously bearish since Jan. 2000, just turned bullish yesterday. He believes "the market has reached the vicinity of a major cyclical bear market bottom", and we could see the beginnings of a new cyclical bull market. I suppose the key word is "cyclical" since he's not predicting that this is the all-time low forever. :blink:

Classic stuff by daboyz...we know when its coming and where it might go, but stoolies please help me figure out how they do it. dont feed me the more buyers then sellers routine...cant believe the mainstream media doesnt talk about this. How are they able to coordinate it and levitate this pos from the dead. The usual quick ramp in hours which prevents anybody not heatmapping their computer all day from participating. Had an order in to my broker to sell my remaining spx puts at 790... filled nicely, also had him sell all my RYVNX when I saw the nas at LOD as 1250-1260 was support, to bad Ill get the pm print. Cant win em all, but entered in the 50's, thought about throwing long as maxpain is 860, but just dont have the kahunas with 10 sigma possibly around the corner. Will view this as another opp to pick up puts for the continued downslide, still hitting lots of doubles and not going for the home run. Batting average 1000% since late dec on index option plays for MAJOR coin...also closed 40 jpm puts at the open for some serious ducketts. Still block short in amgn and ebay... will post my funnymentals for shorting AMGN later.

AMGN has little upside potential when you look at the charts. (would post on, but for some reason can't) The stock has not closed above the 200 week MA since May 2002. Right now it is butting up against that 200 wk MA not to mention the long-term downtrend line that goes back to July 2000. Also notice the declining volume as the stock has been rising. Not good for the stock. I will either short the stock tomorrow or sell some Jan 50 calls (naked) or do both since the charts indicate little, if any upside on this one

Whose still short other than PileDriver??

Brian4? Did your 821 get hit??

Merciless? You still alive??

Yeah, Dollar Shorts are getting eaten alive. Cannot out-trade the Bank of Japan, who is busy buying the U.S. Peso.

Mark,

I may have more guts than sense but I'm still way short except today I bought the miners (AU, GG, GLG) not too far off their lows. This may or may not have saved my day because I certainly gave back coin (on paper). Piles sig has finally sunk in. I'm trying dong the best short the worst.

Be sure to check out the Haleakala Crater on Maui and if you're a diver by any chance the back side of the Molokini vent is a must.

Enjoy

Beal

This continued buying as we slide lower is the best thing for us bears as it exhausts future buyers (no selling climax, no bottom, no tickie, no shirty) :lol: :lol: :lol:

BidHitr, I've got that same target plus I worked a bunch out for QQQ, NDX, SPX, and Nasty and they're not pretty :wink2:

Persistant bears make the real money in a bear market, timid bears and dopey bulls assist in the process. Thanks!

Archived