B4 the Bell Weak-End Edition

Guest yobob1

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the Iraq war the great neoconservative war? It's the war the neoconservatives wanted, Friedman says. It's the war the neoconservatives marketed. Those people had an idea to sell when September 11 came, and they sold it. Oh boy, did they sell it. So this is not a war that the masses demanded. This is a war of an elite. Friedman laughs: I could give you the names of 25 people (all of whom are at this moment within a five-block radius of this office) who, if you had exiled them to a desert island a year and a half ago, the Iraq war would not have happened.

Still, it's not all that simple, Friedman retracts. It's not some fantasy the neoconservatives invented. It's not that 25 people hijacked America. You don't take such a great nation into such a great adventure with Bill Kristol and the Weekly Standard and another five or six influential columnists. In the final analysis, what fomented the war is America's over-reaction to September 11. The genuine sense of anxiety that spread in America after September 11. It is not only the neoconservatives who led us to the outskirts of Baghdad. What led us to the outskirts of Baghdad is a very American combination of anxiety and hubris.

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/Sh...s&itemNo=280279

Is the Iraq war the great neoconservative war? It's the war the neoconservatives wanted, Friedman says. It's the war the neoconservatives marketed. Those people had an idea to sell when September 11 came, and they sold it. Oh boy, did they sell it. So this is not a war that the masses demanded. This is a war of an elite. Friedman laughs: I could give you the names of 25 people (all of whom are at this moment within a five-block radius of this office) who, if you had exiled them to a desert island a year and a half ago, the Iraq war would not have happened.

Still, it's not all that simple, Friedman retracts. It's not some fantasy the neoconservatives invented. It's not that 25 people hijacked America. You don't take such a great nation into such a great adventure with Bill Kristol and the Weekly Standard and another five or six influential columnists. In the final analysis, what fomented the war is America's over-reaction to September 11. The genuine sense of anxiety that spread in America after September 11. It is not only the neoconservatives who led us to the outskirts of Baghdad. What led us to the outskirts of Baghdad is a very American combination of anxiety and hubris.

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/Sh...s&itemNo=280279

Plunger public opinion is just an equation to be manipulated and bent to satisfy the requirements of the compound interest equation...To sustain absolute power over all on the face of the Earth...

Number 3 on the above list of 50...

3. Gerald Levin

Gerald Levin holds a lot of power over you. Name an industry and he

has his hand in it. As the second-in-command at AOL Time Warner, he

controls what you watch on television, what books you read, how you

surf the net, and how your news is delivered - just to name a few

things that he can do.

Some extra info...

"Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner ---- Note: AOL censors private E-Mail (is no longer CEO of Time Warner)

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

Most of the larger independent newspapers are owned by Jewish interests as well. An example is media mogul is Samuel I. "Si" Newhouse, who owns two dozen daily newspapers from Staten Island to Oregon, plus the Sunday supplement Parade; the Conde Nast collection of magazines, including Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Allure, GQ, and Self; the publishing firms of Random House, Knopf, Crown, and Ballantine, among other imprints; and cable franchises with over one million subscribers."

I could add that Michael Eisner could depart Disney tomorrow but the company will remain in the hands of Shamrock Holdings, whose principal office is now located in Israel".

And you want to know where this paper trail leads? To the Iron wall of Anti semitism...

When you start beating on it to get through...The noise attracts the higher authorities...

Number 7 on the list of the 50...

7. Ari Fleischer

When we're living a country where the president isn't always the most

succinct person, his press secretary becomes even more important to

help convey to us his message. And that person would be 40-year-old

Ari Fleischer. Jews were heavily represented in the Clinton Cabinet

and White House, but Fleischer is one of the few Jewish faces in a

Bush administration. "I believe deeply in my religion and I believe

in the principles of my party," says Fleischer. "I don't commingle

the two." The son of New York Democrats, Fleischer has spent two

decades on Capitol Hill as a Republican party spokesman, and reached

the pinnacle of his profession earlier this year when he became White

House press secretary. "The Jewish religion teaches people to be

responsible, to be open-minded and to care about others," he

says. "And I hope that people see that in me as I do my job."

"In this time of national crisis, a time when our most cherished freedoms are threatened, all Americans?not just outspoken talk-show hosts like Bill Maher?must watch what they say," White House press secretary Ari Fleischer told reporters. "Now more than ever, if we want to protect democracy for future generations, it is vital that nobody speak out about the issues of the day."

"We must all do our patriotic duty to protect our country's great ideals," Fleischer continued, "and we have to be careful about what opinions we express if we are to defend our Constitution, a sacred document behind which all Americans must stand united as one."...

What is the Iron Wall of Anti Semetism?

Anti semitism...

Is when you accuse a Jew or Israel the nation of commiting a crime or doing anything wrong now or in the past...

If you think a Jew or Israel the nation is capable of or has ever commited a crime or done/doing something wrong you are an anti semite/hate monger...ect...If you are a Jew then you are a self hateing Jew/traitor.

the Iron wall of Anti Semitism is what we are going to smash into if we continue on the current path...Above is for information only...If you want to continue further fine...This will be my last post on the subject.

If Brian4 were around, he would have noticed this interesting story about Flight 587 first. US media deserves another bad mark for under-reporting this story.

Montreal man downed U.S. Plane, CSIS told

'Farouk the Tunisian' involved, al-Qaeda say, but officials insist crash was accidental

Stewart Bell

National Post

Friday, August 27, 2004

A captured al-Qaeda operative has told Canadian intelligence investigators that a Montreal man who trained in Afghanistan alongside the 9/11 hijackers was responsible for the crash of an American Airlines flight in New York three years ago.

Canadian Security Intelligence Service agents were told during five days of interviews with the source that Abderraouf Jdey, a Canadian citizen also known as Farouk the Tunisian, had downed the plane with explosives on Nov. 12, 2001.

The source claimed Jdey had used his Canadian passport to board Flight 587 and "conducted a suicide mission" with a small bomb similar to the one used by convicted shoe bomber Richard Reid, a "Top Secret" Canadian government report says.

But officials said it was unlikely Jdey was actually involved in the crash, which killed 265 people and is considered accidental. The fact that al-Qaeda attributed the crash to Jdey, however, suggests they were expecting him to attack a plane./

Doesn't the last sentence mean AQ was involved? :blink:

http://www.canada.com/national/nationalpos...797676e8&page=2

Chilling when you consider that NO live shots of the first plane were ever aired:

speakers up:

http://911blimp.net/aud_BushImplicatesBush.shtml

A couple of weeks ago I remember suggesting the same about the mysterious case of the first plane hit being seen by prez on tv.That's prolly why he sat in the class for so long after the second plane hit looking so strange(Fahrenheit 911).

He was prolly thinking oh shit why did I have to go and say that I'd seen the first plane hit on tv.Or mebbee he thinks just like every ordinary Joe,if I've seen it on tv then so has half the world.By implication, therefore, someone had set up a camera in advance at the correct location for prez eyes only and forgot to tell him that what he saw was for a very select few.Shssssh-George.Don't tell anyone you just saw this--that was the part they forgot to tell him!

I think he understood intellectually that he was not supposed to mention it, but listening to that audio, I hear the distinct inflections of a shaken and guilty conscience spewing forth in advance of clear thought. He flat-out screwed up when he said "I saw it on TV"...and you could hear him stumble to recover and attempt to explain how/where that could have been possible. He said he saw it at the school, but he wasn't at the school when it happened. I want to know where he was and who was with him when he "watched it on TV"

do a google search for "saw the first plane" and see what you get.

Somehow, our President was the only person who witnessed it "on TV...live"

The ramifications of this, if true, mean quite literally that "nothing is as it appears"

I also want to know why Ari Fleisher went away, and what he's up to these days.

The more I read about this nitwit, the more dispondant I am. I have never seen such an extreme example of the "Peter Principle" than this guy.

Anybody seen "Being there" by Peter Sellers. Is it just me but does W remind you of Chancey Gardner ? Speaks utter banalities,yet people who should know better read into the sayings great wisdom.

"I only want to watch".

Don't forget Lee Adler, editor and publisher of Capitalstool.com, also one of the world's most influential Jews. :blink:

And if you look at the top of the anti-war movement, the environmental movement, the peace movement, the human rights movement, and liberal causes in general, you will find plenty of influential Jews there as well. Let's face it, Jews are influential in many fields. Law, medicine, science, finance, business, politics, education, religion, the arts, you name it. As I recall Jesus Christ was a Jew. Jews invented the concept of One God. Jews invented the concept of prayer to one Supreme Being. Jews invented the Law. Jews wrote the Bible. This is news? Jews have had a history of influence on civilization far out of proportion to their small numbers. We have also attracted more prejudice, more fear, and more hatred than just about any ethnic group throughout history.

Dem's da breaks, I guess.

But I find it hard to understand what any of this has to do with the subject of this website. Perhaps someone should explain that to me.

Doc don't ask why...Especially Just when Spinxter and Jrmfl have shown up again after their last smash into the Iron wall...

The compound interest equation is the key...Everyting else is the soap opera powered by it.

The absolute capitalists are fighting...The gradual Absolutes or Liberal/left vs the violent Absolutes or Conservative/right...

Hopefully it just blows over without it getting too ugly for a little while longer...

What is the Iron Wall of Anti Semetism?

Anti semitism...

Is when you accuse a Jew or Israel the nation of commiting a crime or doing anything wrong now or in the past...

If you think a Jew or Israel the nation is capable of or has ever commited a crime or done/doing something wrong you are an anti semite/hate monger...ect...If you are a Jew then you are a self hateing Jew/traitor.

the Iron wall of Anti Semitism is what we are going to smash into if we continue on the current path...Above is for information only...If you want to continue further fine...This will be my last post on the subject.

I sincerely hope that to be the case, Hypertiger. I'm disgusted by what you've just written, and by the intellectual dishonesty contained therein. What a pile of unmitigated, hateful bullshit you've just spewed.

Archived