It Was

This was recorded from the pit: ?Miss Moneypenny or Dustbin, could you translate please? ?(just a tad risque)

Trader Talk

I speak fluent Jive...

Some white guy has been making time with his woman. If he catches him, them he is going to knock his brains out. But, they both agree that you can't blame the guy for trying, since they would do the exact same thing given the chance.

B)

Sweet!

Shheeeuuh!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look back to 25th Feb and see what happened when highs gave from 1400...that would be one of 2 possible waves today....notice I give this despite currently scalp short?......preparation in case :grin: :grin: :grin:

Dr. Skiddmarket: The only thing I got out of that was "booty action" I have been hanging around Stoolville too long. Thought I heard something about medical malpractice reform though. Are you sure this was not recorded at the latest doctor's strike/rally?? :D

Dustbin- that's dialog from the movie AIRPLANE. You need someone who speaks "jive". :lol:

Guest Grizzly Bear
This was recorded from the pit: ?Miss Moneypenny or Dustbin, could you translate please? ?(just a tad risque)

Trader Talk

I speak fluent Jive...

Some white guy has been making time with his woman. If he catches him, them he is going to knock his brains out. But, they both agree that you can't blame the guy for trying, since they would do the exact same thing given the chance.

B)

Sweet!

Shheeeuuh!

'Sweet' is from the honky 'dude' dialect. The brothers would never say that.

Jive Translation:

Check it bro..that bitch be phat!

:lol:

Archived