Punitive Damages?

Sweet action happening. Very Nice! 2-5 day cycles behaving according to plan. 8-day should be threshed by the end of the day. Excellent to hear confirmation from Doc and his charts. Those QQQ puts I picked up on Friday's finger close should be very rewarding over the next couple of days.

Oyster, I am having all kinds of fun with that 72! Especially when combined with other moving averages. :grin:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Textbook

61.8% of wave 3 on wave 5 % wise just finished at 24.78

To get an extended fifth, I need to see 161.8% or 261.8% of wave 3....

Meaning... further down and quickly....

If not... Watch for A B C corrective move now from here....

You dont want to see another hysterical retrace either... a mild 38.2% bounce is fine...

From the pit:

"2 even 2 even 2 bid at three 2 twennty 2 eighty one sevenny 10 offered at 3... they're giving you ample opportunity to get out.... 2 eighty 12 bid at 13 one half one eighty half eighty"...

kid you not... heard the "they're giving you..." in the background. Miss MP pls confirm :)

MJ, don't have the link on me- now just an applet on my screen.

Looks like the guy gettin' screwed today is a BULL. Bwaaa Haaa Haaa!!

25.06 is a very likely retrace target is 24.78 just completed a nice 5 wave move down for wave 1....

Thats acceptable.... if it breaks below 24.76 on good volume, then we are going to an extended 5th.... even more bearish.

I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know I dumped all my broad longs (15 symbols) on this morning's finger. Why? Can't take the mindless volatility anymore. We may have a little more upside yet but from here on (until May) I'll only be looking for new shorts. Added to PMS since the fire sale continues. How much longer? I wonder.

guten abend stoolheim! :lol:

monster repatriation move in usdjpy just mins ago, also euro moving quite sharp to the upside, broke out of consilidation area, if that has any significance for action in stocks to come then stock will go down pretty soon.

Archived