Arousal Monitor

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc, just a suggestion from a stupid Farmer, maybe you could start a Doc Rant Thread and run it for a week or two and see if it's viable. Or maybe just run a please all the people all the time thread, that might work. Or a I'm pissed thread. I could go on................. :lol: :lol:

I've been busy most of the AM - is this the war rally, or more "gaming"? Stupid question, I guess. I beleive Doc and SG, but I've got no interest in "gaming" during the war - going straight to cash and physical metals soon.

I may be out today. I put my money on a meltdown before hostilties. I do not want any cash in a brokerage account once the fireworks start - sorry, just paranoid lil' ole me. Oh, maybe a hail-Mary put or two. Not much anyway. Lets hope for a reversal --if we go off to the races, I'm covering until the dust settles.

I would call it gaming, LOU.

Couple of things about the board: posts are getting longer and longer. Can we do something about that?

Also, I'm noticing an increase in crankiness. Could be a sell indicator?

rog,

thanks for the priceless explanation and the observation.

so i guess that's the only way the position holder could get that much leverage. so he must not have his own shares to lend out in lieu of selling puts.

I wonder what that just did to the max pain calc for Jan 04? Tremendous pressure to push it down.

Maybe a hail mary but maybe somebody who wants to pull a 2003 version of Jimmy Jones Cramer Desert Storm in 1991. hehe

rr

Roid,

If I thought the bear market was over and a new bull market was about to launch this is exactly the trade I would put on. Look at the finance short a put @11.60 and use that money to but a call @0.80 and put the rest of the money in your pocket. As stocks lift your gamma goes positive and you end up with 4,500,000 shares of MSFT @the equivalent of $24.

Sounds great, a little to great. Unless a new bull launchs very soon IMO this trader gets crushed.

I posted this trade because IMO it shows the sentiment of large traders. They are looking for a new bull market not a war rally. FWIW, hope this helps you out.

BARE, this may be what you are looking for: Info on PCRIX at Pimco link below:

http://www.pimcofunds.com/PIMCO?op=www&mai...ass=I&x=59&y=11

I tried to buy via Schwab & Fidelity -- couldn't -- not avail in my state.

I recall someone (TE?) mentioned others like it and being the jack-ass that I am I lost the piece of paper on which I wrote the fund symbols.

If anyone has alts please post

tia

Archived