Cold Call

Having arrived back in Creatureville well after midnight after having spent seventeen hours in the belly of the beast (Green Witch) yesterday, I thought it prudent to open this thread now before going off to la la land rather than risk a second miscommunication in forty-eight hours 'tween my alarm clock and me.

This, then, from Tuesday's New York Post:

Cops were sent to a woman's home - after a neighbor beefed about a busty snowman.

Crystal Lynn, of Kent, Ohio, said she went for a realistic touch when she used two blobs of snow for breasts. Police asked her to take the breasts off, but she refused, opting to drape a maroon tablecloth around the figure's shoulders.

"She looked really good, like she was getting ready to go to a party," Lynn said.

Police Captain James Goodlet said it was the first time he'd fielded a complaint about an indecent snw figure in 26 years on the force.

an2.gifAnd longOnUranus has been with us exactly one year today. Happy Anniversary, LOU.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning Stoolies....here we are on the cliff....looking down....better to get it out the way.......it's that pattern or I am wrong...as simple as that......Next week looks really ugly.......any move into March sideways up and opposite to my thinking will just make things worse .....In Holland here government is blaming hedge funds on AHOLD collapse......this is all getting ridiculous........it's to be blamed on the CEO and his blatant lies......everything is topsy turvy......hedge funds pile into commodities when there is ZERO commercial business....including my Soybeans......this situation is paralyzing everyone......something has to happen very soon

looks like market is about to Fart loudly.....excuse my choice of words...but I think so apt!...the phrase 'Ducks are Quacking' to replace that word would just not be good enough.....to light.....the market want to Rip loudly......good and hard......sorta saving it all up from the past months and about to let out in one almighty RIP......ROFLMAO

have emailed every major bank and insitution in Europe informing of the markets imminent 'RIP'....HeeHee.....I could here the groans and throwing up in the background......sounds like they are fully 'value' invested to me......sheesh....and I told them we would probably have good value next month 20-30% lower for a tradeable low.......these guys are never thankful are they?.... :grin: :grin: :grin:

they just dont want to hear good advice these days....sigh

I can't wait for rallies...I said going home last night it was ugly...I remain position short and selling overnight on the rally to 830 on SP00....end month window dressing or not......if not...a gap down could see a severe test of 800-820.

Rock and Roll

Oyster, that choice of words is exactly the right one for this site. :lol:

I've been busy the last few days but let me add my voice to those thanking you for continuing to post here. I really appreciate your insight and expertise.

Regards,

Vesselin

Thanks, Glad.

There was one like your snowperson up north somewhere, recently, but involving a male protrusion instead. Can't remember how it played out, but I think it was framed as a freedom of expression issue, not a matter for the police.

Thanks to Oyster for his morning comment. Fascinating. March is going to be"interesting times".

Thanyou, thanyou, thanyouvermuch...I resolve to post meaningful charts this year...the bar has been set high

Mr. Rogers was an ordained Presbyterian minister. His conversation level with kids was amazing; most children 5-9 view adults as talking down to them. Mr. Rogers talked TO them his whole life, making them feel valued. I heard him give an interview once. He should have won a Nobel Prize.

By the way, one of your fellow stoolies, whose name Doc shall not mention out of respect for his privacy, but who already appears on this thread, dropped a most generous, four digit load (to the left of the decimal point) in the pooper scooper last night. Most appreciated by Doc. It is these contributions which enable Doc to keep the boards free, and the Anals available at the low low price of $74 annually.

You institutional stoolies can afford to pay more, and do pay substantially more for services of this kind. Doc hopes hope that you would recognize the value of the Stool by squeezing an extra one off in the pooper scooper from time to time. If needed, Doc can generate a receipt for your payment on official Capitalstool billhead. (Heh heh, I can see the auditors faces now.) For those of you so indisposed, there's a pooper scooper located at the bottom of this page, in the Anals, and of course, in Stooltrading.

When you drop yours in the pooper scooper, you are helping to keep the Anals cheap and the Stool Pigeons Wire free for all! Support the Stool and your fellow stoolies today!

Under the targeting a new audience for your financing category:

In the retail corporate market on Wednesday, the second-largest insurer of municipal bonds, ABS, and MBS, Ambac Financial Group Inc., sold $200 mln of 100-year bonds to retail investors. They were sold at par in $25 increments with a 5.95% coupon rate.

In an interview with Bloomberg, Ambac CFO Thomas Gandolfo described a win-win situation, "If interest rates go down we can call the debt, and if rates go up we've locked in very long-term financing at low cost."

from SMRA.com

Archived