The MIT Experiment - Day 7

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I updated the 15m chart of the SPX. Refresh your browser to see the new chart. The oscillator is in the "sell" area but the price patterns are not clear just yet.

The 60m chart seems to be stalling at the 20p EMA giving the signs that it tries to develop a bear flag. The 15m chart is unclear. Low ADX shows a trading range.... Not a good environment for trading right now....

This is what I am looking at today, same chart as yesterday, just updated... I overlayed another fib grid on the previous leg. It shows the 832 also as a fib support line. I would interpet that as double fib confirmation. So if price hits 832 it will be interesting to see what happens there. Do to a messy chart, I removed the second fib grid after the look and see.

super charts bb, seen the 15 min. .618 retrace hit right on the money

post-3-1046276304.gif

Slothrop,

One of the things in technical analysis that is very important, is to keep an open mind. The fact that a book says something doesn't mean that it's "law". Speculation is about observation and constantly finding "things" that others do not know.

That's one of the reasons I don't participate in debates of what is right and what is wrong in TA. I'll take money even if I use the "wrong" count ;)

Archived