If You Can't Stand The Heat, Get Out Of The Kitchen . . .

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PHAT and all

Nice charts PHAT, chart 2 should occur, but who knows...

SG tonight will be posting a diatribe on my thread about deflation, why it hasnt yet hit hard, why its about to, and what it means to the markets here in the U.S.

It will all be quite interesting I promise, and all on the Simple Guy Waves tonight.

If you didnt catch last nights topic, you may want to read it. One Stoolie called it a Hall of Fame post...

Perhaps... you decide...

A little preview of Doc's mortgage analysis:

Mortage Applications--The composite mortgage application index rose in the latest week ended February 21, as did all but one of the other indexes. But it was all due to refinancings. The real story is that the important home-purchase index, which correlates best with other housing-related indicators like starts and sales, fell to its lowest level in a year, providing evidence that this key sector of the economy is softening. Mortgage rates fell to new lows for several decades. Given such low rates, it is understandable that refinancings are rising again. Indeed, the fact that they are not making new record highs suggests some degree of burnout.

from SMRA.com

These guys are SPOT ON with SG views.... sorry if chart is too large, or doesnt print... suffice to say, pattern is complete and a break of 1296 should start the Turd rolling down the hill... mini crash helmets are on...

From my boys at Raptor Research Group...

A break of the lower triangle line near 1296 targets the index to just above the October lows in a move equal to the down move entering the triangle from above. Major support below is near 1260 and then 1100. Resistance above is near 1350 and then 1390 which is not likely to be met. Stochastics are now overbought and crossed for down which favors the downside. MACD crossed down and gave a sell signal with the break of the lower purple line. ADX turned up on a sharp increase in sellers which suggests a new major trend may now be developing to the downside. Volume falling since last July suggests the pattern is all corrective and a major downward break is likely.

SG could not have said it better... so I wont...

post-3-1046269279.gif

These guys are SPOT ON with SG views.... sorry if chart is too large, or doesnt print... suffice to say, pattern is complete and a break of 1296 should start the Turd rolling down the hill... mini crash helmets are on...

From my boys at Raptor Research Group...

A break of the lower triangle line near 1296 targets the index to just above the October lows in a move equal to the down move entering the triangle from above. Major support below is near 1260 and then 1100. Resistance above is near 1350 and then 1390 which is not likely to be met. Stochastics are now overbought and crossed for down which favors the downside. MACD crossed down and gave a sell signal with the break of the lower purple line. ADX turned up on a sharp increase in sellers which suggests a new major trend may now be developing to the downside. Volume falling since last July suggests the pattern is all corrective and a major downward break is likely.

SG could not have said it better... so I wont...

Exactly........anything over 840 SPX is a gift.....like up to 842 overnight for me :rolleyes:

Hi Oyster

For my benefit (and possibly others) Can you tell me which station you are on? I assume crapvsion is generic for all the hype channels. Are you on Bloomberg TV, Crapvision, MSNBC???? I'd like to set the TIVO to record you one night. Can you let us know the next air time?

Great work, love the posts, and I am avidly checking out the software you're using, GET and Elliottician III

Thanks

Cyclist

Archived