How To Improve Your Score?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do I say 14-19 months? Because the psychology is still intact... But It is cracking I have a friend who is an ULTRA BULL... When I first showed up here his belief at the time was that short sellers were the cause of all problems and gold had topped out... He didn't want to hear what I had to say to him... Now he is starting to rant and rave and he listens to me without laughing anymore... If we scrape by and make it into spring-summer house buying season then we will get a little more money to run the system... Iraq could also derail the psychology, 2004 will be a horrorshow... because real estate will not survive unless the fed starts buying houses... You have to realize that we ar in phase 2 of fractional reserve banking which is debt deflation... Since 99.999% of the population does not know what is going on or happening it will take awile for the weekly damage to cause enough weakness in the economic infrastructure to cause a collapse of the pyrimid/ponzi scheme that will crush the psychology and set the stage for wild cornered animal stage...

It can implode at anytime... But not today it seems...

w/ reference to Mr. Beal's postulation regarding scenarios for EOM tape painting and to the more general discussion of the relative merit of high vs. low volume, my feeling is now is NOT the time to try and game the tape. scalping dongs for the intraday rush is cheap junkie behavior; much better to go for the mellow satisfaction of time-released drip drip drip pain relief via good short positions.  this thing has a ways to go before the dover sole spot to dong again.   IMO.  SG and Pile have the proper mantras and, of course, Doc's work is without peer.

Tanks Stoolville!

Awesome.

Ok fine - heap abuse. I invite it, and besides it would be impolite not to accept it. Mousy I?d love to get there. Its not wholly impossible, I just picked up some consulting work in New Jersey.

For the record I am in violent agreement with Pile and like many others here in Stoolland I hold his opinions and especially his methodology in great esteem. Unfortunately however I am in the camp where I must ?pay the rent/pay myself? every month. In the future I hope to just batten down the hatch and ride the waves.

GC rattled me today. It?s been 15 years since I traded futures. Today I got reminded how that works . Looking for another entry point in GC and SPY. Covered SPY and DIA near the lows still holding RYVNX @ 64.

Beal

when da bears are cautious (jamphobia as Doc would say) and the bulls are still buying those damn "dips" with reckless abandon its time to befriend the pops. Make them work for you.

Learn to live with them cuz they ain't going away anytime soon and they are difficult to predict/avoid. Learn how to trade through them.

Doc,

T1..........................1.544 Megabits per second.............

About 60 times a normal modem.......................

Costly though...............

Around $1000 a month around my area..................

80 per month cdn dollarettes in Montreal thru Sympatico.

Desperation rules in ISP/Telecomland. You should be able to get into one for b/t $500-600/mo. I guess it also depends on how you make your living...

This market hasn't reacted well when Iraq war probabilities are high. It does it's corrective rallies when there is hope and probabilities appear high for a peaceful outcome.

Reading the past tape I conclude that if and when war breaks out and bombs drop, so does Mr Marke.

As SG says, I could be wrong but that's my take.

Doc,

Desperation rules in ISP/Telecomland. You should be able to get into one for b/t $500-600/mo. I guess it also depends on how you make your living...

You're right..................Business vs. Residential.................

Almost makes me want to move to Canada.......

And the way the Penguins are going............I'll have to.........in order to see some quality hockey..............

Doc,

You can get DSL 1.5mb for under $90 per month . I have it through Covad and it's great. Others have it too

Archived