How To Improve Your Score?

Finally. I have 2 way cable. I don't want to tell you how many lies and misinformation I was fed by Adelphia after they cut off my 1 way service this morning.

Ah, all's well that end's well. Market even followed the script.

For a change.

Doc,

Your connectivity is too important to F#%k around. Just get a T1, I'm sure Verio will give you a good deal.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
w/ reference to Mr. Beal's postulation regarding scenarios for EOM tape painting and to the more general discussion of the relative merit of high vs. low volume, my feeling is now is NOT the time to try and game the tape. scalping dongs for the intraday rush is cheap junkie behavior; much better to go for the mellow satisfaction of time-released drip drip drip pain relief via good short positions. this thing has a ways to go before the dover sole spot to dong again. IMO. SG and Pile have the proper mantras and, of course, Doc's work is without peer.

Tanks Stoolville!

Awesome.

Gold continues to be shunned? ?Can't figure it out.

How these tech death stars can continue to be bid up time and time again while gold languishes......

Its beyond me....

Laugh at this indicator, but it has helped me stay focused. It's gonna sing here shortly.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/charts/goldheart.html

*Note: Higher means Doversole in mining shares

I don't see any of the mining shares that I follow barrelling thru trendlines and destroying the 2+ year move. Seems like they are simply coming to rest on trend, in many cases. Waiting for the starter pistol.

Hey, but that's just me. And I should prolly take this mess to Golden Stool anyway...

Just thought I'd share my potentially naive and misguided thoughts.

guten tag stoolheim! :lol:

congrats to those who were patient enough to hold shorts, it was easier to be patient when someine went short early december, those who went short as 870 broke had a hard time i would say.

On the other hand it is amazing how they can hold Dow together, for Dow to go down, we need a horror move in MMMMMMMMMMMM and Procto&Gambler.

to the stoolie who said soon japanese repatriation will begin:

well, it already has. They do it since last week.

Those who beleive that there wont be a rally when war is over, and when it is quickly, will get so hard fornicateed in the ass that they wont be able to walk for at least a week. Yes it is correct, even war is noise, but did you ever stand 5 feet near a boeing 747 when it starts? Noise can really hurt one, so take care.

Archived