How To Improve Your Score?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[take care...this may end up as a no war rally with troop pullout and agreement and all us bears will be in the poop with a 50-100 handle up overnight.......that is the risk from here even though I take in no funnymentals........but if it happens there will be an ewave count for it....

but if it happens there will be an ewave count for it....

thats a classic, oyster, for me the quote of the day. tanks!

just to bring the news is noise and so on into perspective:

on sep11 2001 when the US market did close, DAX knew only one direction: down. Down, down, down, it was a horror move. Then over the months DAX went from 3539 (sep 21 low) to 5467 (march 3 2002 high). What was that 54xx number? Well exactly there was the downtrendline form the year 2000 top.

So news is noise, market will follow its path, unfortunately there were almost 2000 points in between.

Thats what is meant with news is noise, the big picture is meant, there can even be big rallies in between, which can destroyx someone financially for the rest of his life.

thanks Oyster and everyone else on this here greatest board around. i think I only understand about half of what I'm reading here. but hey, it will be a while before i get bored here,eh!

I do enjoy reading this website though.Many wise and colorful characters on board. I love it!

got to this brain alert to deal with these whammer jammers.

thanks again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I will stay short.

Ok...off to play write the strategy for Crapvision......don't know how long I will be showing up here...I am gonna be really busy soon......starting up some exclusive research for some large institutions.... (I remain independant)......it's a new area of business.......bigtime stuff for me.......I have to secure my future now to stop my boredom :grin: :grin: :grin:

mouse:  I am still waiting for you to pick me up in your pick up?

Drano came up with a better idea on M2M last night. Drano's going to pick us all up and join merciless on his boat in the Caymans!

(I need some sun. I need some heat)

Archived