The MIT Experiment - Day 5

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lates as usual... Almost forgot pure TA, I will mention an interesting pattern gartley play.... Last week while looking for set-ups. Seen that QLGC completed it's pattern (dong, sorry). And missed it ( happens often). But price will often come back for a kiss. So put a buy lmt order in @ 34.25 ,,, .618 of short leg retrace.... It hit this morning. The point being, if you want into something short or long, calculate the patterns... The price might come back and give you a kiss. Oh, and I am already out of 1/3 for risk reduction & trailing stop... Can always get a kiss and a SLAP !

Where is the QQQ going? I do not know... My primary trading pattern shows a falling wedge ( daily timeframe) with trendlines top 25.57. Bears would not want a close above that... bottom 23.03 not likely near term ...imo

Where is the QQQ going? I do not know... My primary trading pattern shows a falling wedge ( daily timeframe) with trendlines top 25.57. Bears would not want a close above that... bottom 23.03 not likely near term ...imo

Sniff, I can't chart that falling wedge you're seeing - could you post a chart of it? Fido Trader Pro QQQ charts have outliners I can't eliminate that compress the data points to where they're almost flat-lined.

D Flush.. you bet. This chart runs live, so with any major changes in could morph....... thinking more of a game of Pong back and forth between the lines... until one of the lines broken with avengence......

Beautiful! Now there's a road map! Thanks Sniff.

Archived