Ids 3/5/04

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guy on crapvision saying intelligent guess is she's off.

WTFD he know?!?!?

Just ask Kenny Lay.

As long as that c-sucker lives & breathes freedom, so will any other crook out there.

If I was Martha... I'd scream bloody murder,... and that's why she'll walk away with a slap on her playtex gloves.

Well,... how bout dat. Huh.

Messing with the wrong woman... you go girl!

You have the tiger by the tail.

forget MSO, my little OXY(moron) energy is up $1+ today!!! on nice volume... sold my EP for OXY, sell large sell blocks of 30K shares all morning so I sold for break even, something fishy with EP...

the only Nat Gas stocks for real are the expensive ones with heavy volume, like APC, etc..

form some thousand miles distacne i tell you:

This Martha thing is plain BS. It is only there to save the real assholes like that Enron guy and so on. Old public relations trick

Yep...I imagine she's rubbed elbows with some pretty high profile ceo's who have done the same stuff..If I were her I'd start blowing the whistle on everyone I knew if i was going down with the ship...her career and business is over...

Ag

Yes, there is little doubt that she is just the easiest victim, no mafia in background and stuff liek that. So just take her, condemn her in the media....... and so on, and the old grey haired guys from Enron and others leave in the disguise thur the backstage exit. :lol:

If i would be her i wpould say to myself "If i fall, i will take them with me".

Archived