Conciseness

On a serious note: Oyster, I am very much opposed to the war the USA and your country are waging on Iraq.

I couldn't agree with you more. There goes my 2003 European Vacation plans.

you still can come to europe. If you respect that europeans have other opinion about some thing than you wont have much problems, ok, some idiots are everywhere, but they dont count.

This is more about governemnt, not about people at all. There many many nice amercians, like we se everyday on this board. In germany there are many many idiots too, like in the US.

We shouldnt generalize things. I was born as a german, i didnt choose it. Like you didnt choose to be born as an american. After all, we are human beings first and then we are germans, or french, or amercians.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On a serious note: Oyster, I am very much opposed to the war the USA and your country are waging on Iraq.

I couldn't agree with you more. There goes my 2003 European Vacation plans.

you still can come to europe. If you respect that europeans have other opinion about some thing than you wont have much problems, ok, some idiots are everywhere, but they dont count.

This is more about governemnt, not about people at all. There many many nice amercians, like we se everyday on this board. In germany there are many many idiots too, like in the US.

We shouldnt generalize things. I was born as a german, i didnt choose it. Like you didnt choose to be born as an american. After all, we are human beings first and then we are germans, or french, or amercians.

I chose to be born a fokker :grin:

More volume here.

Uh...er...that would be war-related news/rumor program volume blowing from the Windy City east. I'll give you a hint: head of the snake. But, not allowed to post the news/rumor in this forum. Fair enough. I find this particular forum's opinions contrarian about 75% of the time anyway. This isn't about 'pro/con and politics' (I've never formally posted my views nor do I care about anyone elses frankly) its about the ONLY thing currently driving the market trading. THE WAR. Period. Your charts and protractor-based opinions are ueless...they can't keep up with the 3INFD and CIA-disinfo. DERIVATIVES CONTROL. If you didn't buyandflip the dip. Sorry... I gave 15 minutes notice while the usual circle-jerk non-trading bear macro debate on debt/P/E ratios/PPT/Put/Call ratios. You want to fade the bombs and predict 'tops' and changes in the 'trend' - go ahead. Filter the noise. Whatever. Here's my prediction and big dip-buying bet: The BOYZ (w/ $$$ sourced from all over the Globe) are going to light a blowtorch under the markets that is being underestimated.

LONDON (Dow Jones)--A U.K. government official said Friday it's likely Saddam Hussein was killed in the initial air strike on Baghdad early Thursday, British Broadcasting Corp. television reported without naming the official.

We are getting more propaganda to flush out sadam. How about Bin Laden? Don?t they want to flush him out?

You are right. I'm just not sure I want to expose the family to that stuff. People are very angry at us right now.

Thanks for the invitation. :D

Archived