Bloated,manipulated,rigged market always gets a massive bid

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guessing high record prints tomorrow for the end of quarter....6 down days out of 8 and we are only 1%+ off of new highs here.

I think they take the Dow up 250+ tomorrow,and another 150 points on monday for Mutual fund day...

Down days are for suckers 3 years running (unless you own Natty gas stocks).

New Low on this move for GDX.

I'm buying it back right here at 48.37. Looks like my exit at 50.46 looked good.

Stop below 47.30.

Trade safe.

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

Who else got in today. Raise your hands!

Edit: Adjusting stops to today's lows at 48.

Trade and be safe.

post-1444-133305208713_thumb.jpg

Guessing high record prints tomorrow for the end of quarter....6 down days out of 8 and we are only 1%+ off of new highs here.

I think they take the Dow up 250+ tomorrow,and another 150 points on monday for Mutual fund day...

Down days are for suckers 3 years running (unless you own Natty gas stocks).

The 6 out of 8 down days were used to push interest rates lower.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

....for now....

If you guys post on other boards or blogs, could you post a link to this- http://wallstreetexa...nt-claims-data/

Apparently Minyanville is reviewing their relationship with me. I don't know if I'll be getting any exposure there any more. So I can use all the help I can get in trying to build some traffic to The Wall Street Examiner. Please be sure to stop by there regularly. Times are very tough. Your clicks and links matter. Thanks for your help.

Trade and be safe.

I did follow you. It's a classic pattern and I couldn't resist. But now that I am in, your odds got much lower. sad.gif

I did follow you. It's a classic pattern and I couldn't resist. But now that I am in, your odds got much lower. sad.gif

Nah, I went over to play with Natural Gas down 3%, I know the pain of the folks holding stock or options or futures not sure how long any commodity can trade below production cost?

Trade and be safe.

Got in early yesterday then panic out late yesterday. Got back in a 48.50 today, with half a position. Should have bought more, it took off before I got back to the computer.

you sure have a sense for these bottoms.

Thanks

image1615.jpg

Hih. hih hih.

He said Analog Devices are pervasive. I don't know about where you live, bundys, but...

I heard that Analog Devices were taken over by SnapOn Tools, and they were going to acquire BJ Services. Or maybe they were going to spin them off. I forget.

Hih hih. hih...

Archived