World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Murky maelstrom

There's no resistance until about 2790-95 either. If the market doesn't start to roll over by 1 PM, there's another cycle that suggests a rocket ride right into the close. 

I think I'll go crawl back under my rock and assume the fetal position. 

After every bull run is a shorting opportunity waiting for you.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 day cycle projection 2790-95.  Ouch

There's no resistance until about 2790-95 either. If the market doesn't start to roll over by 1 PM, there's another cycle that suggests a rocket ride right into the close. 

I think I'll go crawl back under my rock and assume the fetal position. 

Alrighty then. There you have it. 

Alrighty then. There you have it. 

Remarkable 10 year parabolic curve intact.

Way down on UVXY [email protected] and [email protected] holding these despite the financially screws tightening on me nuts....

Liquidity will win in the end however this crap now on corporate leverage through debt based buy backs is expected to slow and even reverse in the face of cost of paper rising trend.  Terminal phase always sucks for anyone even dreaming of Goldilocks.

Factoid: mid-term off-presidential election year (this year) corrections have occurred 14 times since 1962 with nine of them reaching their lows in the second half of the year. Three of the lows were in the third quarter and six in the forth-quarter. October is the most common month for these lows since 1962 which includes five such bottoms. In every case (all 14 events) once the bottom is reached at least a 27% gain has occurred after the bottom. 

Your mileage may vary.

post-3643-0-29637600-1531169397_thumb.jpg

Archived