B4 the Bell, Fryday May 21, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TE- Is it not Scary when we both agree with Gayer! ;)

Yes. However he has been right lately and the scariest thing I did all week was go short more on Friday. I did not feel good about it. That is a good thing.

Getting back to Oil. Dontcha think that they will bring it higher early in the week. After all, OPEC did forego making a call on whether or not to pump more. (until 6-3, I believe). That should hurt equities.

Tecumseh Products to slash 340 jobs

TECUMSEH -- A factory that once employed Lenawee County workers by the thousands will see its remaining workforce shrink to about 200 by the end of this year when Tecumseh Products Co. finishes an announced elimination of 340 jobs.

According to an announcement the company made available Friday to media outside the local area, job losses that are to begin as early as July 23 will result from consolidation of compressor machining and assembly operations at a plant in Tupelo, Miss.

http://www.lenconnect.com/articles/2004/05...news/news03.txt

More than 120 prison counselors will have their jobs cut

ATLANTA (AP) -- The state Department of Corrections is notifying 127 prison counselors this week that their jobs will be cut. The cuts, prompted by the state's budget crunch, will eliminate a quarter of the state's prison counselors and will save the Corrections Department about $6.2 million.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/georgia...x?storyid=18831

Remember the original controversy at the begin of the Bush term? The Energy Policy Task Force fiasco? Remember how the White House fought to keep even the names of those who attended out of the public domain?

This is the next piece of the puzzle to be revealed.

How many of those who were in attendance were actually privy to the plan to invade Iraq? How many of those executives made business decisions (strategic acquisitions, etc) designed to benefit financially from their inside knowledge of future events? Was the entire purpose of these meetings to give a heads up to the oil industry and the infrastructure/support system?

I think this seems like a pretty important piece of the puzzle at this point...and I'd have to assume that there will be an increasing number of politicians, reporters and citizens who will demand answers.

If all roads lead to Cheney as the lead culprit (they do), this is the smoking gun.

If a transcript or a tape of this meeting ever did exist, it won't by the time the FBI comes asking for it.

It's your turn in the barrel, Dick!

It is all smoke and mirrors with OIL. So OK Saudi says we will increase output-FACT- there are no, NONE, ZERO, NADA Tankers available to bring it from there to here-the World Tanker Fleet has been running at capacity for many, many months. This is simply a PR stunt for Shrub and means nothing more than OPEC will back the price down for a bit, but only for a bit.

Col:

It is creepy.  I have never met anyone as brilliant or as cold hearted as she.  Emotions NEVER played into any of her thinking.  I was trying to counsel her a bit on matters of the heart...like why she had been engaged five times yet never married.  Her entire being was analytical in nature.  She could not grasp matters pertaining to emotion, perpetually describing them as "illogical."

She said:

"stop concerning yourself with all this geopolitical and economic stuff...we just want you to go on about your lives, raise your children, go to your jobs and be happy...we'll take care of the big stuff."

The perfect candidate for THE JOB.

The arrogance we see in these policies is no accident...it's recruited.

Irrelevant kiddie games to occupy infantile minds and erect egos. History is history. The best the gubmit seems to be able to do anymore is obfuscate, resist, kill and destroy. But change sometimes occurs without gubmit consent, just as do market moves and social trends. You friend should go take a long vacation, or have her head examined.

I'm so tired of the puffery and lies, self-aggrandizing interference, posturing and manipulating and manifest destiny crap from these dipshits exercising their small power. We're so in need of prophets, people to speak what they perceive to be the truth. People who dream constructive thoughts and fantasize about a better future for all, a time of unity and love for humanity. How long has it been since anyone used or attempted to use their power to broadcast that simple message?

TE- the Oil thing is impossible to solve-to move any increase in supply requires double hulled Supertankers and they are going flat out now, the old smaller "Flag of convernience-tankers" acoount for 1/10 of 1% of volume. Then of course even if you could get it here all the refineries are running 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week and can't produce one more gallon of gas cause they are at capacity now. ;)

Archived