Which Will It Be?

Ash Wednesday. Catholics smear ashes on their foreheads during Mass and keep it there for the day. My dad was Catholic. The protestant kids would throw rocks at him as he ran home from school on Ash Wednesday.

now those same damn WASP's regin the country! :lol:

just kidding!

good night :)

btw, i am roman catholic, and my lord sits in rome and is very old and has alzheimer or so :lol: :lol:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Re: XLNX, You are definitely on top of it Colonel, 23 and pennies has been the ceiling twice during this current run.

I prefer being on the bottom, but that's another story for another time.

Just wanted it to grab a couple of points and then out. If I get it fine, if not, that's okay too. Don't want to push or chase here. Not political, but the current administration is really starting to scare me.

Two Ivy League WASP's, GB and RDUMBsfeld are bringing this war to y'all.

when HRFF wuz a tyke back in the '60's we had anUDDER Texan (HRFF debated whether to put "expletive-deleted" in front of Texan) in orifice and that place in SE Asia was heating up.

He went to a military school. One day we were turned out on the parade ground and the seniors were issued their WWI Springfields with live rounds for their 21 gun salute. A hearse bearing a flag draped coffin came in the driveway and the cortege drove slowly around the track then left for the cemetery. It was an alumnus, a Marine who had signed up for a SECOND tour and not made it. He was the son of a family friend. Mrs. O'B would show up at my uncle's Xmas parties. You could see the pain in her eyes years later - decades later.

It was a bright, crisp sunny morning and The BARE can remember that day like yesterday.

when HRFF wuz a tyke back in the '60's we had anUDDER Texan (HRFF debated whether to put "expletive-deleted" in front of Texan) in orifice and that place in SE Asia was heating up.

Bare,

Careful with dat flippant MIS-usage of the word 'tyke' --- in real English (the Queen's own, ofkorse) it denotes a person from the county of Yorkshire. I am a 'Loiner', thus also a tyke. :P

Archived