Greetings From Citicorpse . . .

. . . received by yours truly via snail mail last week:

Dear DAVID:

Congratulations! Because of your continued loyalty and excellent payment history, we have increased the credit line on your Sony Platinum Select? Card from Citi? account to $8,250.

You didn't ask for this credit line increase, you earned it. And it's our way of thanking you for being a valued customer.

With your increased buying power, now is the perfect time to go on that family vacation. Furnish your home. Buy those new golf clubs . . .

What about using it to buy more rat and mouse toys? Or maybe even opening a big(ger) rat and mouse sanctuary with it?

Once again is demonstrated the value of the old Zen proverb less is more - it's been more than seven years since I last used the card. :)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad,

LESS IS MORE.................A great message....................Brings me back to my favorite long forgotten TV program, The Waltons..........................

One phone.....miles aways...............no fax.............no beeper..............no e-mail....................families eating together...............families together...................

A better time...................A better place.................

Happy Trading This Week.........................

Is Golden Stool Really a Turd?

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should read the Golden Stool! A daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW!

Bull market will always shake out the participants, and go up with the least on board.

If you look at a monthly chart of the HUI, you will see a symmetrical pattern, and you should expect a very fast, sharp move to the downside back to the 155-160 breakout area before the index reverses again and blows out to new highs.

Buy all dips.

Bull market will always shake out the participants, and go up with the least on board.

If you look at a monthly chart of the HUI, you will see a symmetrical pattern, and you should expect a very fast, sharp move to the downside back to the 155-160 breakout area before the index reverses again and blows out to new highs.

Buy all dips.

Just what I'm waiting for. Thanks. :)

Archived