Op/Ex Reversal......

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen, to that TJ. Geraldo at his finest. Where is my porcelain phone. Needed to call ralph.

While I would never want to wish ill will on anyone ;)

After watching Brian Williams, Diane Sawyer and other various filthy animal reporters relishing in the pain & suffering of these victims

Let's just say, no tears would be shed in this quarter if they were to suffer some bad luck of their own

Some notable semi-quotes from last night:

"Oh, Oh, look at all the dead bodies over here at that gas station"

"That woman lost her leg but is still alive....eeewwww....all the blood.....yucky"

"That man is carrying his dead baby....that's so sad"

"Those folks are burying their mother"

etc etc etc etc

"Assistant !!! Assistant !!!! Get security over here and get me back to the airport, I'm hungry and need a shower !!!"

On a side note, I have finally dipped my toes in the linux pond this weekend and have a dual boot running on my laptop.

While I'll always have to use a windows system for some of my work, it is pretty cool to consider how much good software there is available for free.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it bill gates.

s-pipl.jpg

I bought a Macbook pro. boots in 20 seconds. shuts down in 10. Runs linux in a VM-ware window just for giggles. would run windows in one if I'd shell out the money but I have something bill can smoke too.

Hey Gang...

I just got a call that my Dad passed away somewhat unexpectedly after having spent the last few years with major complications from heart disease and diabetes.

He was only 71, and should have been enjoying his retirement years playing golf and the like.

If any of you are eating a crap diet and you know it, please stop. My dad was a classic example of what the average American diet full of fat and junk carbs will do to you.

That's my worst nightmare. I am 55 and both my parents are alive. My dad is 80 and in pretty good shape. Mom not so much. I quit smoking for the last time 11000 days ago. And have been exercising. Downside is the 5 level cervical fusion I had the pleasure of having going on 19 weeks ago. Part of the reason for my posting absence. THe other being, of course, y'all are alot smarter then me. Sometimes, it pays to just STFU and listen! So, get up and away from these computers once in a while and don't bump you head!

I am so very sorry to hear it. KW I can't imagine.

Please forgive me for posting the below youtube clips. Up until now, most of you not too familiar with the relatively new phenomenon of an emerging quasi-douche subculture have only seen the photos of these douches in their pristine, natural party habitat. Now, you can see real footage of how they act and interact with each other with their limited mental capacities. The clip is not very long but is very telling.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RfUMBgfhn0.swf

More douche footage. This type of behavior has to be drug induced, probably coke and exctasy. There is no other explanation for this. I am still trying to figure out how they get their hair to do that. The footage below is of a small sect of of douche subculture called guidos. Apparently, they also shave their entire bodies except hair and eyebrows which are only trimmed, a sign of a culture becoming void of any real true masculinity. Even the well-muscled douches exhibit this type of behavior.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8OXzKmJUVY.swf

If you are into Doucheology (the study of douchebags), you can see them in their native habitat by watching "Jersey Shore" on MTV.

That show is pretty funny....although most of the douches and douchettes are from various parts of NY.

NJ actually has very few of the spiked hair, tanned, juice boyz.

They primarily hail from Staten Island, Long Island, and other NY boroughs/suburbs.

Their influx to the NJ shore area during the summer has effectively destroyed it for the residents of NJ.

"Yo, Antonee !!!"

Vegan diets work very well for many people. But some people (like me) NEED animal protein to stay healthy. As long as you mostly use some reasonable quantities of fish, eggs, and chicken for your protein, you are not going to raise your cholesterol. (Yes, eggs ARE okay to eat -- some studies have shown that they make no difference in cholesterol levels, other have shown that people who eat eggs actually have LOWER cholesterol.) It is very important for brain and vein health to get the "good" fats like olive oil and other monounsaturated fats in your diet. Many people think that MCT oil (available at health food stores, totally tasteless -- it's "medium chain triglyerides" derived from coconut oil) and coconut oil --IN MODERATION -- are very helpful both for brain function and, in the case of coconut oil, for natural anti-viral/anti-fungal/anti-bacteial properties. (Don't overdo it on the coconut oil or it WILL raise your cholesterol.) And dairy products, for SOME people, are necessary.

Different diets work for different people. I have a friend who thrives on a macrobiotic diet. Whenever I went to his place for dinner, I felt like crap for days afterward. There is a book about the "blood type" diet, and also there are books about body types and what diets you need.

Yeah. It's called Eat Right For Your Type. Or maybe Eat Right 4 Your Type.

My wife and I (and now our boys) are type Os, which I guess is the 'primitive' hunter/gatherer blood type.

We eat well, all organic, lots of water & vits etc.....but I feel MUCH better with some high-quality red meat in the diet.

With all due respect to everyone else's avatars, I gotta say Phat's is really the coolest one imaginable. I like how the pink satellite's timing really works in its orbit.....

Hey thanks Drano. I remember the night I made it 7 years ago.

Amazing how many of us have been here for most of a decade. That's off the chart in terms of normal web loyalty.

Archived