A small dip,but buyers everywhere

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stodgy old fogey dividend payer also finagled schlock buy-back program to enrich the executives, Crisco style. The transfer of the cash float to insiders at a much faster and accelerated rate than dividends paid out to, cough, cough, crap common schlock holders.

It all heralds the stench of skanky death.

Sell now...beat the rush.

post-565-133228084691_thumb.png

Stodgy old fogey dividend payer also finagled schlock buy-back program to enrich the executives, Crisco style. The transfer of the cash float to insiders at a much faster and accelerated rate than dividends paid out to crap common schlock holders.

It all heralds the stench of skanky death.

Sell now...beat the rush.

Mr. Goldmember, Are you channelling someone? :lol:

You might add that everyone who bought at $606.66 today to FESS UP.....:lol:

There are a lot of people who think AAPL is cheap by traditional valuation metrics.

They been buying, too.

I do think the Fibo ought to be good fur some tradin' though...like, say, down into the end of the week with a multiple gashbusts carrying over to even Monday, maybe.

The 161.8 and 261.8 were effective, therefore, henceforth, post-haste and right lickety split the 423.6 should also see some reaction. A pyramiding Livermore reaction would be sweeeeeeeet! :lol:

I think AAPL announced a fixed dividend so the cheaper the schlock the greater the yield.

Take it down.

I bought some cheopo gambling puts right around the Fibo level today around the last half hour. It just seemed obligatory to play the numbah. The odds have been very good at previous Fibo setups as major as this with proven history and validity.

Archived