Hotmail

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The euro market which interests me the most is Russia, a peripheral bourse which enjoyed a huge runup from liquidity leaking out of the rich world, often in the form of recycled organized crime cash.

It is now challenging the low set three weeks ago when the Yukos affair erupted:

_mtms.gif

A tanking of peripheral markets preceded the 1997 Asian crisis. Some foreign markets peaked before New York in 1928, too. It's a warning shot across the bow. Few will pay attention, though.

Attn: Mousey

Mousey, what on earth did you give XLNX last night?

Hasn't she had enough designer drugs already?

Up $1.11 in the PreMarket

I just had another summit. . .

in my pants. :o

Get Gas from today's Suctor Watch.. Take a subscribatory to the Anals, for the Gas release you're looking for RIGHT NOW! Along with cycle charts and price targets for 11 other leading market suctors like Oil, Homebuilders, Aerospace, Healthscare, Biodrech, SOX and more!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW! Don't miss another Golden Stool!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

World Toilet Summit

The World Toilet Organization has launched a campaign to promote clean lavatories.

The Singapore-based group has issued a list of recommendations ahead of World Toilet Day on Wednesday.

These includes wiping toilet seats both before and after use, and reporting flushes that do not work.

What a coincidence. I just finished my own summit.

Did you wipe the toilet seat before and after? Was a one flush successful, or were more required? And most importantly, did you leave the seat down?

Currency traders at JPM and UBS have been arrested for conspiracy, wire fraud, money laundering, and securities fraud.

JPM says bonuses will be reduced by 10% if found guilty, 5% if jury trial is required but traders are acquitted. SEC is trying to determine the names of the traders to negotiate retroactive settlement.

For those of you who follow Richard Russel, he said that his PTI has broken down from a head and shoulders top that violated support on Friday. He has one-third of his assets in gold or gold shares.

I like Richard Russell, he's a wonderful guy, but he's had a third of his assets in gold since 1897 or so.

Archived