B4 The Bell Humpday August 11

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twig- good to see you back! ;)

Thanks Brian, it was a nice vacation and break from current events - just what the doctor ordered.

I must say, it was very nice to be back in Alberta. What a beautiful place. I feel at peace when I am there. It is still home for me. We did some hiking and camping in Waterton National Park, river rafting on St. Mary's river, family reunioning near Lethbridge, golfing all over the place, and camping and fishing at Lesser Slave Lake with my brother. Beautiful walleye up there. It was an excellent 3 1/2 weeks - couldn't have hoped for better.

A quick update...

If you remember about a month ago my company closed it's office in Miami and I was layed off. Well, I have found a new job with a company in Houston. For the time being, I will continue to live here in Ft. Lauderdale and work remotely.

Anyway, we're doing well. It's good to get back into real life.

MH...you are killin' me man.

Where do you come up with these things?

Can a "Plungerman Action Figure" be far behind?

There's also going to be the Action PlaySet--

Bareister and MH. They'll both have little computers to find online pictures to post......

and THAT MAKES KITTY SCARED

More from Auerback:

"Last week, the Dow fell to its lowest level of the year. It might be the case that the markets are finally beginning to assess the unpleasant economic ramifications of a world no longer swimming in cheap oil. Because investors are no where near to digesting the full implications of this analysis, the markets have become becoming increasingly rattled as the reality of perpetually higher energy prices begins to seep in. OPEC, particularly Saudi Arabia, is clearly losing the battle to maintain control of oil prices. Matt Simmons and others have begun to sound the alarm: what the Saudis are attempting to giveth, geology taketh away."

http://www.prudentbear.com/internationalperspective.asp

It is clear that the Saudis are suffering from a loss of control over the oil market. It is all they have. It is all they will ever have on the world stage. Lots of bruised egos under those headresses.

Twig- good to see you back! ;)

Thanks Brian, it was a nice vacation and break from current events - just what the doctor ordered.

I must say, it was very nice to be back in Alberta. What a beautiful place. I feel at peace when I am there. It is still home for me. We did some hiking and camping in Waterton National Park, river rafting on St. Mary's river, family reunioning near Lethbridge, golfing all over the place, and camping and fishing at Lesser Slave Lake with my brother. Beautiful walleye up there. It was an excellent 3 1/2 weeks - couldn't have hoped for better.

A quick update...

If you remember about a month ago my company closed it's office in Miami and I was layed off. Well, I have found a new job with a company in Houston. For the time being, I will continue to live here in Ft. Lauderdale and work remotely.

Great news Twig.

Congrats

Waterton is a gorgeous place. My Dads birthplace.

I couldn't agree with you more about debt free Alberta!

Great news, Twig.

Look up Captains Log while you're in Houston.

Archived