Ransacked

Did any one see Capital Report last nite.

Yes, I saw that spectacle of Dan RottenCowSkid and Bob Pecker-wood last night.

3 losers in a room, pontificating and reminiscing over their past lives, when all of em were "somebody". What a disgusting waste of bandwidth... unless you look at it as a sit-com... in fact, that pretty much sums it up for CrapVision, as well.

I consider Crapvision an all day infomercial for Brokerages.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richard Hahn sees real similarities between the chart now and the 87' crash test dummie. A small rise tommorrow could set up a devastating implosion on Monday. This piece of shit really just needs an 'event'. We all know it. This is why trading enviroment is so erratic and short term. No one trusts that the brassiere will hold up if O Sama or some other 'demon' grabs these bloated mammaries from behind and starts squeezing. Al Green certainly is signaling daily that he doesn't trust the 'free market'. Hes leaning so hard on the vacuum pump its a wonder the whole thing doesn't just explode inside the cylinder. We are due our geopolitical shocker. We are in fact overdue. I think most definitely we will see something by early February that upsets the apple cart. This is a Market that for a very long time now has is drugged and hyped. It lives for melodrama and crack induced episodes of spasmodic violence. It is sick to the core. No real money beleives in it. Real money will only Pimp it. Last year this time we had Enron kickstart the inevitable selling momentum. Who or what will it be this time? best,buddha

A small rise tommorrow could set up a devastating implosion on Monday. This piece of shit really just needs an 'event'. We all know it.......... We are due our geopolitical shocker. We are in fact overdue. I think most definitely we will see something by early February that upsets the apple cart. This is a Market that for a very long time now has is drugged and hyped. It lives for melodrama and crack induced episodes of spasmodic violence. It is sick to the core. No real money beleives in it. Real money will only Pimp it. Last year this time we had Enron kickstart the inevitable selling momentum. Who or what will it be this time?

best,buddha

Hey, you forgot to say "Have a nice day" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have nothing left to add your Honor, I've presented the Stoolie jury with all the bearish evidence it needs to make its judgement on Mr Marke. Nothing has changed since Dec 2.

I will conclude by finalizing the last of my tits short monster-style positions tomorrow morning. :grin:

P.S. I really don't give a crap if it goes up yet another 10% from here.

Back from a refreshing overnight stay @ THE GREAT BEAR LODGE where I spent the evening reading " Jesse Livermore Worlds Greatest Stock Trader", a must read for all stoolies and should be required reading in high school lol. Didnt realize he was known on wall struck as The Great Bear, anyhow the parallels between "then" and now are uncanny. Many good points about trading and wall street cronyism, the fix was in then as well. The book confirmed to this stoolie that the bottom is no where in sight....closed spx puts and mxim on wed. for some major ducketts will be reloading soon..should see 900 on spx but no higher than 912 before we go over the cliff...Trade safe.... GFI lookin strong as well.

Awesome book and a must read for anyone serious about trading. Livermore was incredible. Can you imagine the emotional fortutide required to be able to come back after making a fortune in 1907 then losing it all and owing a million on top of that. Ten years later he had another fotune! Most people would've just cut their own chord. Very inspirational and captivating read.

Anyone else noted dramatic decline in after hours action?...I have maybe 100 stocks on various screens at any given time and it has become a wasteland compared to a year ago...

Still looking to go short again like most on the bounce if any, and phase out as early as February and 100% by mid-April...on to guns, food and shelter filtered to one micron (maybe less)...Nibiru may be incoming should we dodge our own bullet...

Interesting US/UN/NATO action in a sitcom kind of way...the earlier break beween Shrub and George I's lackeys is being replayed by the European faction of The Brotherhood, who seem to sport some residual resentment of the former colony made good...bringing down the states, united, leaves only authoritarians and theocrats to possess, doubtless a tastier meal...

ECO.WS if the goldbugs have their way with fiat

For the Silver Bugs among us. It may not matter in the short term, but consumer film use is going to drop.

Digital photography is the future. How much silver is used for film vs other uses. I don't know.

I just know, that here in the USA film sales will dwindle.

Monday, I returned a lens I rented to shoot the Sunday's AFC championship game in Oakland.

(Here's a shameless plug) You can view the photos at:

http://www.jellotown.com/AFC_Championship.htm

Back to the story. After returning the lens, I went into the section of the store that sells equipment and film.

This particular store caters to 99% professional photographers. Anyway, behind the checkout counter they have

refrigerators to store film. (many of the professional films require refrigeration) There were two sets of refrigerators,

both 6' tall and 10' wide. One of the refrigerators was completely turned off, and the other was filled to 10% of its capacity.

So I asked the guy, what's the deal. He said, you are shooting digital, I said yes. He said, so is everybody else.

The long and the short of it is, while digital will never completely take over, it will take over.

Film sales will slow, and silver usage will decrease.

By how much and when, I don't know.

Brian, where are you getting AH quotes and futures? I'm showing SPX and Nas down just 1.5 at Globex. TIA.

About palladium, you can also buy PAL, North America's only palladium miner. They also dig up a bit of platinum, gold, and nickel with their palladium, and trade at a p/e of 13+. It's probably going to be a grit-teeth-and-holder though.

Drano,

Go to www.money.cnn.com then on the left where it says "markets and stocks" bring out the pullout menu and go to "PM Call". The futures on this screen also show the fair value.

Archived