Bully trapped....Douches happy

This is one of the most shameful, disgraceful, and appalling things I have heard yet. I am not sure that the school system is not violating federal law. And how can they refuse money to pay off the kids' meals? I suggest that you call the Congressperson for the area, and also Rep. Marcy Kaptur. She takes no prisoners and this would be fantastic grist for her mill.

As far as I know, the church is going to give the money directly to the parents of the children so that they can pay it themselves. Hopefully, the parents don't use the money for something else. Before all this, some of the people employed in the school cafeteria have been helping some of the kids pay for meals. However, the principal of the school has put an end to this and anyone caught will be fired.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The principal ought to be fired.

Seriously. I don't know how big an area is included in that school district, but the behavior of that principal is outrageous. What, is he some weird moralist who thinks that charitably helping people is not a virtue, and that those who need a little help should suffer instead?

The parents should unite and complain to the Superintendant and the School Board. And if that doesn't get results, they should complain to the State.

Parliamentary democracy seems to me to be a far superior form of government to the mess The US Constitution has wrought, but let's not go into that here. If you want, start a thread on Look Out Below about why the Constitution sucks and the Founding Fathers were a bunch of overzealous jackasses. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, I've really begun to think that over the past several years. :o

K, done. :)

Doc, I'd sincerely like to hear if you think the argument I set forth in LOB is valid or not. I think my argument is based in both fact and logic (obviously I believe that, since I'm the one making it!), but I hope you'll be open to reading and considering it logically, sans ire. :unsure: :lol:

K, done. :)

Doc, I'd sincerely like to hear if you think the argument I set forth in LOB is valid or not. I think my argument is based in both fact and logic (obviously I believe that, since I'm the one making it!), but I hope you'll be open to reading and considering it logically, sans ire. :unsure: :lol:

I had to rummage around to find your thread, so for the benefit of other doofuses like me, here's the link:

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10100

Just got back from skiing las vegas ski resort,I was suprised how good the place was (tiny though),and only 45 minutes from my house.

I'm exausted :(

So how hard they gonna bounce this sucker tomorrow?Gap and crap,or something more?I don't think they will make it so easy for the bears......

Just got back from skiing las vegas ski resort,I was suprised how good the place was (tiny though),and only 45 minutes from my house.

So how hard they gonna bounce this sucker tomorrow?Gap and crap,or something more?I don't think they will make it so easy for the bears......

Here's your clue.

"Obama talking about banking, China talking about limiting lending and the questions about Bernanke all added a level of uncertainty to the market that wasn't there before," said Ryan Detrick, senior technical strategist at Schaeffer's Investment Research.

That uncertainty sparked the selloff last week, but it doesn't mean that it will continue in the week ahead.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/01/24/markets/su...ahead/index.htm

Personally I think it's a joke that our markets rejoice at the prospect of having a psychotic bearded whack job heading a criminal enterprise for the next several years.......One man should not be this important to the financial futures of 300 million people...its warped.

I still wonder why the SEC is concerned about the evil short sellers next month....

Back in 2003 out of the blue my dad said "There is no stock market" to me two days before he died......Those were some of the last words he ever spoke to me......we used to talk about the bubble of 2000 and how Greenie foulked up our markets but when he said it, my sisters and I just looked at each other and he started talking about his mother and father....never forget it and somehow I think there was some meaning in what he said as it got worse after that.

As for this bounce...the TONY DOW has some support at the October highs around 10000 where the hat sweepers came out so I expect the pigmen to defend here....torn between gaming the bounce or just waiting until some of the POS tech turds like AMZN report...can't see that one not filling its fantasy gap this year at around 95.

Personally I think it's a joke that our markets rejoice at the prospect of having a psychotic bearded whack job heading a criminal enterprise for the next several years.......One man should not be this important to the financial futures of 300 million people...its warped.

I still wonder why the SEC is concerned about the evil short sellers next month....

Back in 2003 out of the blue my dad said "There is no stock market" to me two days before he died......Those were some of the last words he ever spoke to me......we used to talk about the bubble of 2000 and how Greenie foulked up our markets but when he said it, my sisters and I just looked at each other and he started talking about his mother and father....never forget it and somehow I think there was some meaning in what he said as it got worse after that.

As for this bounce...the TONY DOW has some support at the October highs around 10000 where the hat sweepers came out so I expect the pigmen to defend here....torn between gaming the bounce or just waiting until some of the POS tech turds like AMZN report...can't see that one not filling its fantasy gap this year at around 95.

It's hard to say what will happen this week,But I would guess a short position would be a good idea on any substantial bounce (assuming we get one).

They will pull out all the stops to keep it from breaking the "uptrend".

The principal ought to be fired.

Seriously. I don't know how big an area is included in that school district, but the behavior of that principal is outrageous. What, is he some weird moralist who thinks that charitably helping people is not a virtue, and that those who need a little help should suffer instead?

The parents should unite and complain to the Superintendant and the School Board. And if that doesn't get results, they should complain to the State.

Why not put the kids to work cleaning bathrooms so they can pay off their lunch debt?

Archived