B4 The Bell, Frieday, March 5

While each intraday stock index chart is an uninterrupted erect shaft, I note the T-boner hasn't softened much. Thus the inverse relationship on the news noise has not been maintained on the reaction.

Props to da boyz. They got mortgage rates below 4.00, a good start if they can hold it. And they've managed to jam stocks back up in only an hour. All aspects of the economy are clearly too distorted to consider any of this real. Criminals in high places, as always.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the importance of placing a stop just over resistance-my stop 1163 the high 1162.99-saved by one tick. Intc still down, sox still rocky if we can come back under 1158 we are ok 58-60 is the demarcation line above it we go up maybe to 1200 below we go down to 1140.

Ok....OK...it all makes sense now.... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

=DJ US Stocks Are Now Up On Prospect Of No Interest Rate Hike

By Karen Talley

Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--Stocks are now rallying Friday on the prospect that the Federal Reserve won't be raising interest rates. Earlier, shares were down after the market received a poor jobs report and downbeat news from Intel, the world's largest semiconductor maker.

Investors appear to be considering that the Federal Reserve could hold off on an interest rate hike knowing that February non-farm payrolls grew by just 21,000, down from an increase of 97,000 in January, and well off the 125,000 growth that economists has projected.

(More on Dow Jones Newswires)

All credit to Stain the other day he posted that he thought a thrust from the triangle to the 1163 area would happen and then down-I agreed with him that was possible and that is what we got-now we need the collapse...a move back over 1163 negates it.

Archived