B4 The Bell, Frieday, March 5

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yobob1

Bush >> "Get me that Chao bitch on the phone right now! God damn it if I can say Iraq has nukes in the State of the Union, she sure as hell can say we created 500,000 jobs! What the f**k is she thinking! My ass is on the line here!"

RE: Ashcroft. Now we know where all those Cheney memos went.

December and January payrolls both just revised down (big surprise, right?)

Yeah, it was what ... 40,000 or 50,000 jobs during the whole three months?

As they say down in Crawford, Texas, that spells D-O-M "doom," son.

"Gul Dern GeeDub...looks like yer 'bout to find out where the hog ate the cabbage, Bubba!"

December and January payrolls both just revised down (big surprise, right?)

Yeah, it was what ... 40,000 or 50,000 jobs during the whole three months?

As they say down in Crawford, Texas, that spells D-O-M "doom," son.

Just imagine how big the downward revision will be on this jobs report...when next months report is released.

GET SHORTIE!

Morning crew-well we were right about the jobs report what I find interesting is that the 21,000 that were created were Gubmint jobs-zero gain in the "engine" the private sector. It is on its own for a bit at the open-but it ain't going up. LLD- Canuck buck is fine surplus is still intact and $40 Billion is being plowed into Oil Sands expansion this year. ;)

Guest yobob1

With risks of new asset bubbles rising, there is a growing urgency for a normalization of US interest rates. Unwinding an ever-dangerous carry trade is a small price to pay to avoid the most treacherous endgame of all. America, in my view, is probably only one bubble away from outright deflation.

The Roach Motel

As ususal Roach is correct, but speaking politely. That bubble is here and it is real. Each successive bubble has had a quicker formation and subsequent bust, as is the nature of such things. It is out of their hands now. We are in all probability meer months away from a volcanic eruption spewing little pieces of flaming paper.

Archived