Monthly Digger - August 2009

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Purple prose Bearvest? Hast thou never an eye in thy head?

Yes I know, let me guess, you're not interested in understanding such basic, important principles that govern markets.

Bearvest, obviously you missed the long-term chart posted a couple days ago identifying the high correlation between monetary inflation (expansion of money supply) and price inflation.

I'll simply withold judgement.

I'm inclined to agree that the Americans will embark on a "screw thy neighbour policy" by deflating the dollar.

But whether this will create "value added" to other world economies is in dispute.

So , I don't care about those charts.

All I care about is making money---and I'll remind you that I never saw a bearish post from you while GOLD plummeted from 1000 to 770 while I was busy selling call options against by long position in Goldcorp. If I recall correctly, you were trekking somewhere in South America without an internet connection.

I intend to disregard your personal affronts.

I've spent 38 years in courtrooms dealing with arrogant and pompous opponents----and sometimes they were right.

But I've learned that it is never right to sink into the muck--when righteous debate is called for.

So, as politley as I can say it---I'll ignore your attacks but listen to what you have to say. But I'll continue to post my own opinions.

Gold...

Be careful...and I mean...Damn Careful.

What you see, is NOT what you're going to get...

TCG

Somebody sandpapered my chrystal ball so I do not see anything

MACD is dead in Monthly and Weekly and Daily timeframes

Slow Stochs are unfolding still according to my cycle expectations

With a name like coinguy you should love goldcoins though :rolleyes:

I'm inclined to agree that the Americans will embark on a "screw thy neighbour policy" by deflating the dollar.

But whether this will create "value added" to other world economies is in dispute.

All I care about is making money---and I'll remind you that I never saw a bearish post from you while GOLD plummeted from 1000 to 770 while I was busy selling call options against by long position in Goldcorp. If I recall correctly, you were trekking somewhere in South America without an internet connection.

I've spent 38 years in courtrooms dealing with arrogant and pompous opponents----and sometimes they were right.

But I've learned that it is never right to sink into the muck--when righteous debate is called for.

So, as politley as I can say it---I'll ignore your attacks but listen to what you have to say. But I'll continue to post my own opinions.

Rather than carry your nonsense forward, I'll leave my response here on this expired thread.

Withold judgment? Is this any surprise whatsoever coming from you and your continued demonstration of any lack of ability for such? Bearvest, the 100 year old chart provided to you, exposes your incredible ignorance proving you absolutely wrong in your assertions. The long-term chart with such a remarkable correlation between monetary policy and price inflation (with obvious ramifications for Gold/Commodities to everyone but you) also exposes the extent of your "Charts Tell All" hypocrisy. This "Chart Tells All" clearly confirms the importance of understanding Monetary Policy as it affects our investments and yet, because it proves you completely wrong, you disregard it. What an example of hypocrisy.

Who cares what you're inclined to agree, given the many opportunities, you've demonstrated a complete lack of aptitude or interest for reasoning or healthy debate on such matters. Zero.

It's ludicrous and ironic for you to continue stating "All I care about is making money," because unfortunately, you lack any inkling of just how to accomplish such an objective. You must have been selling calls on Goldcorp all the way UP from the bottom because according to your posts, you were bearish (and wrong once again). Wow!!! What a HUGE loss you suffered from such an ill conceived notion. How come you neglect to mention that? As for me? Explained so many times, I accumulate at significant bottom. I,e., profits (Free Shares) have bee taken long before tops are reached. But you wouldn't understand such obvious explanation.

And South America? Trekking? You never cease to amaze me with your assumptions. The isthmus of Panama (of Panama Canal fame) is located in Central America. (Hint: the Canal has provided a short-cut, for over a century now, for ships transporting their cargo saving companies the expense of having to travel around the huge continent of “South America.” . . . there are NO narrow isthmuses in South America to build such a strategic canal.) Trekking? I wish so, but no, unfortunately well mapped for centuries now with cosmopolitan cities much like the rest of the world.

OK here it comes again, the "Vest" wants everyone know that he's a lawyer. But never mind that he's a "divorce lawyer," the absolute bottom of the barrel of family law practice, which in turn is the bottom of the barrel of law practice in general (just underneath the personal injury "ambulance chasers.") Yes, as if the world needs any more greedy, shameless (and in this case ignorant) lawyers!

So forget about fundamentals analysis, when this hypocritical "vest" is offered some clear, concisive TA in response to his never ending, fickle, erroneous, simultaneously confused Bull/Bear projections, he emerges from his swine trough just long enough to splash ridiculous accusations that I'm "paying someone for my charts," "paying someone for my analysis," etc. Again, bearvest, you reveal the extent of your ignorance and lack of experience with YOUR personal affronts of the past.

Because you're unable to engage in healthy debate to defend your ignorant assertions (and false claims), you stoop to accuse others as being arrogant and pompous. As you let on, this has been your 38 years of experience in the court room, the more competent lawyers that run circles around you are characterized by you as arrogant / pompous. Perhaps, bearvest, these lawyers you disdain, place emphasis on acquiring knowledge that supports their profession instead of clinging to preconceived fallacies, similar in nature to ones you continue to assert here? You suppose? No, I wouldn't give you the possibility a that chance.

Likewise, I'll disregard your uniformed affronts and sheer nonsense based on your total lack of understanding of how markets work.

• 9 months later...

Archived