Monthly Digger - July 2010

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

closed 3/4 of my longs from 1158 at 1175

have a good weekend all!

I closed my short-term GLD call options...just some trading positions.

Miners should be up much more than they are. NEM not participating. I'm holding onto some ABX (Sept.) calls. I was expecting a bigger drop in the morning out of ABX and didn't get it...and therefore am intrigued by what's shaping up pattern wise...a bit different. If it's a bottom, it's an ugly but quite bullish one...nice ABC and piercing of 200ma on ABX and what appears 5 waves down from the recent high @ 47. All this made me a buyer coupled with gold action.

I'm not fond of the broads..few other wild cards I'm unsure of.

Requested more free certs from my e-broker.

Thank-you.

grinch

The "system" spooks me sometimes.

So many fools at the controls.

I request from my e-stroker half the shares of my biggest silver miner, and they send me ALL of them.

Great, almost no silver to trade.

But it gets better!

Whilst the certs are already in deep storage...they still are in my account and available to trade!

Moral of the story: trade, yes, but do you really trust all these idiot brokerage firms?

Think your "money" is safe?

Certs baby, certs.

At least you can roll naked on them! :rolleyes:

i want to remind everyone that the news media and the powers that be help to corral everyone. the truth is hard to stomach. so folks are pushed on one side of the boat.

the euro to zero , while it was heading to 118 was a catchy slogan, which cooked alot of the hedgies, as it promptly went over 130

inprint this on your brain, as we get pushed into a corner

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_01/seymour062001.html?ref=patrick.net

we have not had one limit up day , yet

in 76-80 there were many

fear/and panic have not started yet.

the parabolic will take shape after the banksters are long and the corralling of the public takes shape. there will be huge shakeouts. its not going to be easy.

do your own work!!!!

dharma

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

Joseph Goebbels (NAZI Propoganda Minister)

"Ignorance is an enemy, even to its owner.

Knowledge is a friend, even to its hater.

Ignorance hates knowledge because it is too pure.

Knowledge fears ignorance because it is too sure."

Sri Chinmoy

"The truth is found when men are free to pursue it."

Franklin D. Roosevelt

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts."

Abraham Lincoln

"There is nothing as powerful as the truth and often nothing as strange."

Daniel Webster

"Truth is the best armour to fight evil in life. I will tread the path of life with the torch of truth ever ablaze in my hand. From dawn to dusk, I will be true both in words and in deeds."

Zarathustra

"Actually, truth dies more quickly in the war of words than one of swords, and the more emotional the debate, the quicker the death."

Bode Olakanmi, "Truth: the first real casualty in any war," The Daily Iowan (2/27/03)

"The truth that's told with bad intent

Beats all the lies you can invent."

William Blake

"Truth is such a rare thing, it is delightful to tell it."

Emily Dickinson

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."

Mark Twain

"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."

Oscar Wilde

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."

Thomas Jefferson

"It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."

Robert Strecker, MD

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

George Orwell

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer

Yes, no big up days...only dramatic downside. Psychological warfare. So Monday's have consistently been bad for gold, in part why I sold my short-term positions Friday. More psychological warfare through conditioning.

I always enjoy reading those quotes..always good for a chuckle, thanks dharma.

-Agent

Yes, no big up days...only dramatic downside. Psychological warfare. So Monday's have consistently been bad for gold, in part why I sold my short-term positions Friday. More psychological warfare through conditioning.

I always enjoy reading those quotes..always good for a chuckle, thanks dharma.

-Agent

[/quote

http://www.mmacycles.com/weekly-preview/mma-comments-for-the-week/mma-comments-for-the-week-beginning-august-2,-2010/

take a look @ray 's thoughts, i have followed him for several years now, he is quite accurate

dharma

Archived