Stool hacked but back in biz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I dumped all those speculative out-of-the money DE putz for quite a profit. I still have a collection of more sensible in-the-money ones for later, even added some on the last bounce. Will have chart later on. I dumped all my oil shorts near 80.

One of my accounts is a partnership with myself and a select few others (mostly family members and a few mob guys). Since the peak in gold, that account is up nearly 4 fold!

Most of the gains were from currencies and commodes, hardly any from the stuck market and it's derivatives excluding the the DE putz. Just kidding about the mob.

Also, oil may bounce down in this area, but has some formidable resistance around 80.80.

Man, I dumped all those speculative out-of-the money DE putz for quite a profit. I still have a collection of more sensible in-the-money ones for later, even added some on the last bounce. Will have chart later on. I dumped all my oil shorts near 80.

One of my accounts is a partnership with myself and a select few others (mostly family members and a few mob guys). Since the peak in gold, that account is up nearly 4 fold!

Most of the gains were from currencies and commodes, hardly any from the stuck market and it's derivatives excluding the the DE putz. Just kidding about the mob.

Also, oil may bounce down in this area, but has some formidable resistance around 80.80.

Great job.

You've been trading very well.

FWIW

I could get here via the link Doc posted

but www.capitalstool.com still gets me nowhere fast using the regular internets

Whatever!

OK. Thanks for pointing that out. Now fixed, but you will need to clear your cache.

Archived