B4 The Bell, Tuesday April 13

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scariest thing he said was "this is our chance to change the world" and of course the answer is "from what to what" he has no clue the man is a "flat earther." Rummie way back when said "it is time to drain the swamp" my take is you will drown in the swamp. ;)

Clinton was a great speaker because his knowledge of policy, detail and world affairs was awesome. Smartest pres we have had since Jefferson. Tough act to follow for anyone, but Shrub is just an appalling embarrassment to the nation by any measure

Some presidential scholars have tried to measure the IQ of US presidents primarily frm their writings and speeches. Their results were very interesting. Bill Clinton was found to have the highest IQ among all the US presidents. Richard Nixon had the second highest. Bush Jr has very low score (and even lower than the Sr.)

It was a sham...The questioners were hand picked from the questions they submitted...One reporter asked a question which was not pre submitted and Bush could not answer it...

The fatal flaw or lie which is impossible to sustain and that will ultimately sink the master plan is depleted Uranium...The amount of DU dumped on Iraq is lethal...the entire poulation is doomed...It is a nuclear waste dump...The reproductive ability of the population has been damaged beyond the ability to repair...

DU trumps all slogans and arguments...It has already failed...Time will reveal this...reguardless of what is done DU clean up, victim treatment and compensation is in the 100's of billions and even Trillions of dollars...

The half life of depleted uranium is 4.5 billion years...

But since the general population are in fact simpletons I believe the performance actually went well...with only a couple of dicy areas...

I find it funny that more US troops were killed in April (To date) then at any time in the whole operation...

On the death toll graph the line is almost moving straight up...

And reports are that this is in fact a general uprising not an insurgency...So far the US has killed 20,000 innocent Iraqi's directly and about 70,000 to 100,000 indirectly...the past year...

It all boils down to if the US can keep the American public isolated from the truth which is a mow down/pillage operation and keep pumping the GI Joe fight for freedom where ever there is trouble spin...

The fatal flaw or lie which is impossible to sustain and that will ultimately sink the master plan is depleted Uranium...The amount of DU dumped on Iraq is lethal...the entire poulation is doomed...It is a nuclear waste dump...The reproductive ability of the population has been damaged beyond the ability to repair...

DU trumps all slogans and arguments...It has already failed...Time will reveal this...reguardless of what is done DU clean up, victim treatment and compensation is in the 100's of billions and even Trillions of dollars...

Hyper--from whence did you get this information? I would like to know if this assertion has any merit. The behavior of our government is indeed mortifying. However, it is one thing to be obdurantly stupid; it is another to be downright evil. :angry:

The callers into CSpan after the speech were mostly " I support our president" types - which attests to the disgrace of the US public education system . they can't pronounce nuclear either.

I think that GWB's war on terrorism is still supported by a slim majority that substantially believes that the US should not lose. Or in other words, we are in the ME to kick butt and to show them, especially terrorists, who is boss - with control of energy supplies as a welcome side effect of this butt kicking.

I guess now Americans fear a military loss more than any further damage to relationships in the ME and the world in general. And most Amercians have no concept of the costs of the war, which appear to be escalating daily.

Hyper--from whence did you get this information? I would like to know if this assertion has any merit. The behavior of our government is indeed mortifying. However, it is one thing to be obdurantly stupid; it is another to be downright evil. :angry:

microdon,

Remember Agent Orange from Vietnam era? this is similar/worse.

The DU issue started during Gulf War I.

Don't you remember all the soldiers that came home with mysterious illnesses?

Only difference now is that the stuff we're using is even MORE lethal.

The stuff makes our tanks stronger, less vulnerable to penetration by enemy fire. Also in our shells/missiles. The dust then gets in the air, earth and water systems.

Deformed babies have already been showing up in Iraq from old war.

For starters, enter "depeleted uranium" into a Goggle search.

You will be shocked if this is new info for you.

It is dreadful. So terribly bad that people don't even want to admit its true.

It is easier to ignore things which you can't see.

Sherlock

The official story is that Depleted Uranium is safe enough to put on your corn flakes...The reality is it is deadly...

DU is a Weapon of mass destruction... MP3 1hr 3.4MB speakers up!

The above speech was given before the latest Gulf War...Twice as much DU was pumped into Iraq this time and unlike the last war the majority was pumped into the cities...

I certainly agree with Bearman that the choice was between charlie mc carthy or mortimer snerd but Shrubs crew is Nixoian in their outlook, if they hand control to their puppets they will be killed, if they hold onto control-Americans will be killed, as to iraq becoming a pillar of democracy-'in your dreams Shrub"! ;)

Archived