CRB Explosion

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So they made 90% less money than last year

Party on dudes

and they are buying it. Last at 25.63 The nightmare goes on.

Bounced off 25.75 twice...not that it will prove to be relevant.

Today's action can't be replicated tomorrow. Enough is enough. AMAT, WMT spin and 'Iron Fist reaction - oh brother. Something has to give. I'll pass on this bet. Closed/Closing long positions including PMs (probably prematurely). FLAT.

Included is a chart of the Euro: That's what I mean with "tape is supported by the Euro action". Suddenly that double-double top doesn't look like a barrier anymore. We'll see.

One other thing, from CNN:

In a statement, Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said, "No intimidation will budge us from our willingness to help that country rise up again and rebuild itself with self-government, security and freedom." (Berlusconi defiant about Iraq)

I don't like including geopolitical events when analysing gold, because they are always wild cards. But wild cards are enough to decouple gold from all expectations, at least for a while, see January 2003. Now, that statement above is horseradish. Can somebody please explain how the US will be able to get other nations to relieve them of their "liberating efforts" in Irak?

post-7-1068672959_thumb.jpg

AGS: THe scumbag could not deliver, ( one freaking penny is a shitty quarter) but next time I am going to do better? How long will the lies be bought? 3 years he has been saying the same thing, and each and every quarter he has been wrong. Result a higher stock price. Color me fricking insane.

Archived